CHAPTER 12

Fuck. Shit. Shit. Fuck. Fuck. Shit. Shit.
Grayson Fucking Dolan is right in front of my fucking eyes.

I don't know what to say. I don't know what to do. I'm just staring at him in shock with my eyes wide open.
Get your shit together Sam! Say something! Do something!
Fucking react!
Jesus Christ I just can't!!!

He waved his hand in front of my face. I remained calm and I played it cool. After all Ethan is my favorite twin not Grayson.

"Yeah sorry..I know you. I haven't been living under a rock!" I finally said a few seconds later.

"Oh k so are you a fan or..?"

"Yeah I am."

"Really?" He asked..surprised?

"Yes! why so surprised?"

"I expected you to act like a crazy, loud fangirl or something.!"He laughed.

Well shit.
Look at his teeth! They are so freaking white and straight. Why the fuck am I observing his teeth!?

Okay seriously now..his smile is much more handsome in person..it makes you want to smile too.

And I guess that's what I'm doing right now. I'm smiling like a goof and he's probably thinking that out of all the girls in this park, he sat next to the dumbest one!

Grayson's POV (YAYYYYY)

I went to my thinking spot but someone was sitting there. I was about to start screaming. I just wanted to sit alone for a while and think because everything was going from bad to worse today.

but then I saw her.

I saw her bringing her knees up to her chest and burring her face in her hands. She seemed sad and upset. Just like me at the moment.

Not gonna lie...She's hot as fuck! And at the same time so cute it makes me want to squeeze her cheeks and make out with her so freaking bad!
I don't know she just..made me forget about what happened earlier today.

"I expected you to act like a crazy, loud fangirl or something." I laughed at what I just said.

She didn't realize what I said, she was stating at my...teeth??Until she raised her eyebrow and looked at me with a excuse-me-what-the-fuck-did-you-just-say grin.

I should've expected that.

"Well, first of all mr Grayson Smartass Dolan not all fans scream like crazy when they meet the person they are a fan of and secondly don't call fans crazy and loud! they are not crazy at all! They gave you your publicity and you should be appreciative of that so shut the fuck up!" She screamed right in my face and then she stopped to catch her breathe. No fangirl has ever talk to me like that..

Damn. She a feisty one. I like her.

Sam's POV

I don't know why I got so pissed. Maybe because of that little bitch. Fuckboy. Ugh I want I kick him in the balls right now!
As for Grayson I had to say something and answer him properly. What irritated me the most is the fact that he had a serious tone when he said that and then he laughed.and I'm like, what!? Um excuse me but I wasn't gonna allow him to talk like that for fans.

"Woah chill!" He raised his hands in the height of his chest. I expected him to run away screaming 'help!that bitch has some serious issues!'

"Sorry..you're absolutely right.."he added. "I just had a bad day." He looked down while saying that. I know he's being honest.

"No no I'm sorry..I had a pretty bad day too." I apologized.
We both sighed at the same time which made us laugh.

"So What's your name beautiful?" He asked me in a flirtish tone.

I rolled my eyes at him.
But wait. Is it my idea or Grayson Dolan is actually flirting with me?

"I'm Samantha but most people call me Sam."

"Sam. I like it. A pretty name for a pretty girl." He cooed and I rolled my eyes again.
"What?" He asked with a childish voice.

"You're flirting." I exclaimed without hesitation.

"Yes I am and I think you're hot!" He confessed and I chuckled. I felt my cheeks flushing. I was kinda joking and I didn't expect him to say that.

Fuckboy number 2 am I right!?

Speaking of fuckboy. I still can't believe he stood me up. I should've expected that would happen. I've been disappointed from guys many times. I guess I'll get over it sooner or later.

"Wanna talk about that guy?" Grayson must have noticed I drifted off.

"Well it's a long story.." I'm not gonna tell him I'm sexting a stranger who pretended he was a fan of him and his brother of corse.
"We had a date today and he stood me up..that's all..I just thought he liked but obviously he doesn't.."

"What an asshole! If I were him, I would feel lucky to have you!" He winked.

"Oh really? Why?" I asked teasing him.
He didn't answer, he just stared at my body from the bottom to the top until he locked his gaze with mine.
He chuckled with a smirk on his face. He then bit his lip and I looked away shyly as I swallowed.

"It's getting pretty dark and chill..wanna continue the conversation at my place?" He suggested. No problem buddy.

"Sure." I stood up and wiped the dirt off my butt. I turned around and he was looking intensely at my butt. I coughed and he stood up as well.

I never really liked Grayson..I always thought of him as a thirsty guy judging by his tweets. Maybe he is. I don't know.

All I know is that my day just got interesting.

--------------------------------------------------------

SORRY GUYS! SCHOOL HAS BEEN A HUGE PAIN IN THE ASS LATELY.😕😒

#GRAYSAM ??

-Christina ❤️❤️