CHAPTER 9

-After school-
I'll take my phone as soon as I get home. That was the deal. At least I'm taking it back.

"I'm going to LA baby." I boast to Mary as we walk out of the school.
"You're so lucky! You know who lives there right?"

Oh my god. Fuckboy. How does she know?

"Who?.." I ask pretending not to know.
"The Dolan twins." She said in a duh tone. Oh that's who she meant.
"Since when do you care about them?"
"I don't..but I know you do."
"Yeah..there's no way I will meet them."
"True. I'm sure they'll be hanging out with their famous friends all the time."
"Probably..I have to go now see you at Monday." I kissed her cheek.
"Don't forget to text me when you land!" She yelled as I was walking away.
"I won't!" I yelled back giving her a smile.

I arrived home exhausted. Today seemed such a long ass day and this bra is killing me. I can't wait to change into my pajamas.

I entered into my room and there it was laying in bed. Just like she promised.
"Baby I missed you so much!" Opened my phone and saw tones of messages from you know who. My fuckboy.

Sam: hey sorry I didn't reply last night

Fuckboy:  I'm not forgiving you

Sam: but whyyyyyy!??? Pweaseee

Fuckboy: I had to send you a pic of my abs to forgive me so I'm waiting snow

And it better worth it princess

Ughhhh he's such a fuckboy. But I will give him what he wants and I'll spice things up a bit.
I'll send him a video.

Sam: if you want it you can have it

Fuckboy: good girl

I quickly changed into my black lace bra and panties. I sat on the bed which I made sure to make look messier so that he'll think I'm touching myself.

I hit recording. I then start trailing my fingers down the edge of my bra almost revealing my nipples. I moved my hand slowly to my panties and then my thighs as I open my legs. I began rubbing my skin in circles leading my fingers closer and closer to my core.
I ended the video right when my hand was about to go under my panties.

Damn I feel like being a tease today.

Sam: *video*

Fuckboy: why the fuck would you end it like that!?

you're a tease queen

Finally. Took him long to answer.

Sam: thanks what do I get in return? ;)

Fuckboy: you deserve something good

But you have wait cause I just finished my workout and I have to shower first
but let me give you an idea of what I'll send you later

*pic*

Well shit. His sweaty abs. I love it when boys are sweaty and wet. It shows the work they put on their body and he is definitely doing good!
I can see the sweat droplets falling on his toned abs. He is just so hot.
I wonder what he'll send me later..

Sam: well damn
Can't wait to see what's next

Fuckboy: oh trust me Ill enjoy it more than you will;)

Ethan's POV

I'm going to need my waterproof case for this.

I hop into the shower. I turn on the water and wash my body first.

After I'm finished I take my phone and plays Sam's video. My member is already getting harder so I start jerking off.
I imagine me on top of her. Grinding harshly on her, I take her bra off with my teeth slowly so I can enjoy it.
I would then bite her now hard and erect nipples as she moans pleading me to stop teasing her.
But I know she's better at teasing so I would let her do her tricks.
Climbing on top of me, she would definitely feel my harden length and she would rush to take my pants off to please me.
I would help her by taking them off by myself but she likes being dominant in bed so she would grab my hands and pull them away from my pants. That's her area now. Shes on command and I love it when she's the one on control.
She slowly and excruciatingly licks and sucks the top of my member before she inserts it in her mouth.
I would tuck my hand in her hair pushing her just a little bit so that she fits my whole dick in her mouth. That would make her gag a little for sure.

Feeling the pleasure taking over I quickly exit her video, go to the camera and hit the record button. I soon quicken my pace and move my hand faster and harder.
Seconds later I come moaning her name.

"Ahh fuck...Sam"

I would come inside her mouth and as the good girl she is, she would swallow my liquid without hesitation.

I get out of the shower with a smirk on my face since it's the first time I moan a girl's name. I never before cared about the girls I'm sexting. I just wanted to pleasure myself.
But with Sam it's different. I want to make her feel good, I care about her.
She's different.

Sam's POV

Fuckboy: *video*

just for you

He's in the shower and he is jacking off..The only thing I can hear is the water falling and his groans.

I swallow to make make my throat wet again and bite my lower lip. His hand moves faster and slappier and the next thing I hear is him moaning my name.

I am left there with my mouth hanging open.

That was hot as fuck.

Sam: you can take my virginity anytime

Did i just type this??????? omg omg

Fuckboy: gladly

Sam: im so sorry i never meant to type that

Fuckboy: dont be sorry

i want you too

He wants me..Should i tell him? Oh fuck it i will.

Sam: im coming to LA

wanna meet??

------------------------------------------------------
I have no words.

Was this even good?