LAST CHAPTER

Summary of the ending

Sam decides to push Ethan away because she is afraid that one day she's going to be alone and wants o get used to that feeling.

She feels so drowned in her sadness because of her family's loss that she doesn't want to drift Ethan with her. She wants him to be with people who make him happy, unlikely her, who can't escape her sad, negative thoughts, and not to worry about how she feels.

Ethan on the other hand is willing and determined to make her start living her life again by making her see that her depressed thoughts will go away if she lets him help her.

Chloe Ethan's ex girfriend though decides to take advantage of the absence of Sam from Ethan's life. She turns everyone against Sam by making her look like she exposed her relationship with Ethan while she was already dating Grayson through a fake fan account. She made everyone believe that the account was hers and that she wanted the attention of both the twins' and their fans but she (Sam) got caught.

Sam being alone and "hated" by her now ex boyfriend Ethan, her bestfriend Mary, Grayson, the fans and basically everyone who knows her, falls into depression.

She couldn't handle being hated from the people she loves the most and her loneliness since even her aunt who took her custody had to leave for months in Boston, at her brother's.

The thoughts of hurting herself wouldn't stop going through her mind.

After finishing a live video about her truth, to show people that she was being as authentic as she could be, she decided to end her life by overdosing with pills.

She also made sure to say goodbye to her most important people, Mary and Ethan by sending to each of them videos right before she took the pills.

Mary happened to be watching the live video. She hadn't seen Sam in so long and was shocked and feeling so sorry about her best friend looking so weak and sad.

While she was thinking about her words, she starting playing a video from an unknown account, it was the video of Sam's last goodbye.

She rushed to call Ethan. Once he heard what Sam was about to do he couldn't stop thinking that he can't lose her forever. He remembered the words of Sam's mother, to take care of her and how he had failed. He had to save her, his first love.

He got in his car and drived to her house as fast as he could while playing the video she had sent him.
His eyes filled with tears when he heard her voice after months.
He hated to believe that these would be her last words.

He burst into her house and run in her room finding her laying on the floor.

It can't be too late.
She must live.

But he didn't make it on time.
Sam had passed away.

He was sobbing while holding her in his arms and couldn't stop feeling guilty about what she had done.

He kept telling her how much she means to him, that he never stopped thinking and caring about her, till they came to take her away.

The last thing he can remember is standing in front of her grave alone, after her funeral. A tear felt down his cheek. He felt a hand touching his and heard a voice.

"I'm here Ethan." She said. "Ethan." He heard again. Her touch was starting to feel real.

He woke up next to Sam. He had fallen asleep waiting her to wake up after he brought her at the hospital.

It was all a dream. She had made it.
She was there with him.
He could finally hear her voice again and see her smile.

"Sam!" He hugged her tight. "You're so stupid! Why would you do that?" He said crying.

He took her hand and kissed it.
She cupped his cheek in her hand.

"My love.." She paused and took a moment to feel him close to her again.
"I've lost everything Ethan, even myself."

"I'm here and I'm yours, I've been yours since the first moment." He replied.

Ethan's words and actions of love, as well as having Mary and Grayson back in her life made her believe in herself again.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I was thinking that since we all already knew that I'm not gonna continue uploading new chapters, I wanted to give you at least a summary of the rest of the story.

I can't really remember the ending of my two other books but if I come up with one I'll give you a summary of them as well.

If i continued writing I know I would try my best to make every scene really intense and moving.
Either way I hope you all liked what I was planning to do with this story.

Happy 2019.💖

Chris