CHAPTER 35

Ethan's POV

The flight is in an hour and I still haven't told Sam.

I'm afraid to tell her to be honest because a part of me wants to be with her right now. But..this tour is my dream. I can't just let it go so easily.

Mg thoughts were unterrupted when Grayson got in the room. "Ethan...we gotta go."

I nodded my head yes and he left the room.

I want to go to that meeting but I need to tell her first. I can't just not go to idaho without saying anything. I slowly took the phone out of my pocket and I was about to call Sam on FaceTime but I changed my mind and called her on her phone.

She picked It up. "Hello?" Sam said in a weak voice. Shes so heartbroken..

Fuck why does it have to be so difficult to say it!?

"Hey Sam umm...I got some really good news baby."

"Really? Tell me."

"Grayson and I are going on tour babe." I weak smiled to myself proudly.

Sam's POV

He just made my day. I smiled so much when I heard him saying that. I remember him talking about how much he wants to go on tour and meet his fans. I'm so proud of him honestly.

"That's amazing. I'm proud of you Ethan. Really proud."

"Thank you so much. I'm proud too and very happy and excited and really-"

I giggled cutting him off. "I know baby."

"There's another thing I gotta tell you." He said trailing off.

I didn't speak waiting for him to speak up.

"There's a meeting I need to go...today..in a few minutes actually."

My smile immediately disappeared. "B-" I stopped to think for a second. It took me a few seconds until I finally spoke. "You should go. You shouldn't even ask me. Of course you should go baby. I know that this is important to you just as much as it is for me."

"I don't know Sam. I want to be there but I also want-"

I interrupted him. "Stop. Just go. I'll be happy if you go." I said trying to hold in my tears.

Yes I want him here. I need him here more than anyone. But I can't be the reason he will lose his chance to follow his dreams.

I love him too much to keep him away from what makes him happy.

At least one of us is happy and his happiness is my happiness.

"Good luck with that meeting baby. And make sure to mean it when you smile because I want you to be there. Okay?"

He sighed. "My thoughts are always with you. You should know that."

"I know. I gotta go. I'll see you soon." I couldn't take it anymore. I hangs up the phone before bursting in tears.

Ethan's POV

She hang up. I really hope she'll be fine.

After a few minutes we left the apartment for the meeting.

Time was passing really quick and I couldn't stop thinking about Sam, not even for a second. We were in the middle of the meeting and we had officially lost the flight.

Grayson wasn't paying attention to the man who was talking, just like me. I know he wants to be there too not only for Mary but also for Sam.

I started tapping my foot on the ground and I couldn't just stay in place, I was moving around the chair. I took the phone out of my pocket under the table and texted Mary.