CHAPTER 5

{LONG CHAPTER CAUSE YOLO.}

The smut part was written by DolanBabie. Thanks for helping me <3

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.

I hate you alarm. I hit the snooze button.

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.

Ok ok shut up, I'm awake.
I really don't want to go to school today. Well i never want to go to school.

I get up and head to the bathroom. I do my everyday routine; brush my teeth, have a shower, find an outfit, do my hair and yeah that's all. I am kinda late so I grab a cereal bar to eat on my way to school. My mom will give me a ride as usual.
Have I mentioned I hate school? Yeah I do. A lot.

-Lunch time

This food sucks.

"So???" Mary immediately asked after she sat next to me.

"So what..?"

"Did you asked Leslie to send you a pic?" Oh shit im not telling her. She'll probabably say: I told you blah blah blah. She was right and I hate it when she's right.

"Yeah of course I did."

"And??" She asks curious.

"..and she is a very beautiful girl." I say with a toothy smile. "I told you." I added.

"Ohh..."
Ok she actually believed me. I look around trying to spot Jack. I had totally forgotten about him. I didn't see him all day and he didnt text me last night.

"Where's Jake?" I ask.

"I don't know. I didn't see him either."
She answered eating her chips. Chips. And I'm eating this horrible food. I want chips too. I grab the bag from her hands.

"Hey Sam give it back." We had a small fight but she took them back eventually.

"Just one pweaseeeee." I beg looking in her eyes with the look I know she can't resist to.

"Stop looking at me with those..puppy eyes." She is ready to give in.

That bitch has almost finished the whole bag.

"Pweaseee.." I insist.

"Ughh fine! But I hate you."

"Love you too mommy."

The final bell of the day rang and everyone rushed out of their class. I can't wait to go home and maybe talk to fuckboy. Yeah I know nice name.
I have to wait for Jake tho. He always walks  with me to my house.

It's been fifteen minutes and he hasn't showed up yet. I'll kill him tomorrow.I have to go home cause my parents will be back late again and I have to watch my sister.

I was about to leave but my phone started buzzing. I have a message from Mary.

Mary😍: come to the football field now!

Mary😍: and please remain calm.

She has cheerleading practice there today. Wait Jake has practice with the football team today too. I had totally forgotten about that.

I did as she said but I still dont understand what she meant. I went to the field and I saw Mary staring at two people making out. She seems pissed.

Oh my god it's Jake. He's cheating on me? With the slut of our school!? What did Mary say before, remain calm? Oh I don't think so.
I'm ready to smack a bitch.

I run straight to them and grab Maggie's hair slamming her to the ground.

"YOU BITCH." I got on top of her.
"You've fucked everything with a pulse and a dick and you couldn't stay away from MY boyfriend?" Jake tried to pull us apart but i hit him on the balls with my elbow really hard. He felt on the ground from the pain but I enjoyed it.
She managed to punch me on the face. I could feel my lower lip bleeding. I lick it and grab her from the neck. She is struggling to breath.

"You're choking me."She whisper yells. Surprisingly no one stops us.

"Oh really? I thought you were used to choking ON DICKS."

"Sam stop!" Mary pulled me away.
I didn't fight back. I left knowing that bitch got what she deserved. I saw Jake pulling her up in a hug. I'm not heartbroken or something I'm just mad that he chose a slut over his girlfriend. EX girlfriend.

"Oh and Jake..in case you didn't understand we're over." He doesn't seem to care much.

Mary and I walked away.
"Are you sure you can go home alone?" She knows when I'm angry.
"Yeah besides you have to continue your practice..Mary I'm sorry.."

"Why are you sorry..?" She stops and gives me a frowning glance.

"Maggie is the head cheerleader Mary. She will make your life miserable just to punish me.."

"You're right..but I don't care." She lied. I know she does.
"I have to go now..bye." I kissed her cheek and she went back to practice.
She is smiling but I know on the inside she's worried. She really loves cheerleading and if Maggie takes that away from her be sure there is going to be a round two.

-

I slam the door of my room shut and throw my backpack forcefully on the ground. I let out a sigh.
I was perfectly fine before I saw them making out. Now I'm mad. To top it all of, my phone starts buzzing.

Fuckboy: *pic*

Great another dick pic he's jacking off again. Dude are you serious you've got nothing better to do?

Sam: shut up

But yeah I love the pic. I have to admit I want him.

Ethan's POV

well ouch..maybe i shouldnt have sent that..

Hottie:Okay fuckboy here goes nothing

Fuckboy:Babygirl I'm sorry let me make it up to you

Hottie:I'm forgiving you and truth is you do have really nice

Hottie: body parts

Hottie: the things I would do..

Hottie: wait! I didn't mean to type that!!

Fuckboy:Well I do try

Fuckboy: Ohhhh lala! The things you would do? And what would you have in mind?

Hottie:I'm not telling you!!I didn't mean to say that...

Fuckboy:Of course you didn't😉

Fuckboy: Okay babygirl let me give you an idea of what I would do to you...

Hottie:Humour me

Fuckboy:Oh trust me darling, you won't be finding this funny..

Fuckboy: First of all, I would get you alone in my house and push you against a wall. Running my fingertips down your sides I would slowly kiss your neck finding your sweet spot. I would lead you onto the couch babygirl, and let you strip for me. We are both in our underwear. Then you would climb onto my lap and we would dry hump as I suck harshly on your neck.  It's going to leave a bruise for sure..My load stiffens and you answer by bouncing quick. I would grab and massage your boob while nibbling the other.. Just to hear you moan my name....

Sam's POV

Okay well shit. This all sounds so...well good!

Let the game begin.

----------------------------------------------------------

Xo

p.s: you look gooooooooooood babe