CHAPTER 11

I saw nothing.

No one is here.
It's okay he might still be on his wayh I'll just sit here and wait for him to come.
I sat next to the tree with my back resting on it.

After awhile I look at my phone.Fifteen minutes have passed. I'm getting worried..
It's okay Sam maybe he is...stuck on traffic. Maybe something happened.
Ill text him to find out.

Sam: where are you?
Is everything okay?

He didn't text back. I'll just keep waiting.

Ethan's POV

"Grayson where's my grey shirt!?" I shouted from my room."Never mind found it!"

I got out of the room in a rush. I'm already late.

He's sitting on the couch looking at the floor. What's wrong with him today anyway? He's been acting all weird since he came back home this afternoon.

"Are you okay buddy?" I asked him putting on my shirt. I know he's not. He's my brother I know him too well.

"Umm yeah don't worry...Just saying Eth I think you shouldn't meet her."

I reversed my gaze at him.
"Why?" I asked frowning my eyebrows.

"I bet she wants you for your fame!" He hissed angrily.

"Grayson you're talking bullshit." I shook my head.

"Why!? you think I'm wrong? We've been used many times! what makes you think she truly likes you!?" He yelled standing up from the couch.

"I don't know okay!?" I hissed exasperated.

"See? even you are avoiding this conversation!" I remained silent. "Maybe it's too early to meet her Ethan! You know nothing about her! What if..what if she's a crazy fa-" I cut him off.

"Why do you even care huh!? What's wrong with you today anyway!??" I saw tears forming in his eyes.

"I don't wanna talk about it okay!?" He snapped grabbing the house keys.

"Where are you g-"

"I don't know mom!"

"Dude relax!" I tried to calm him down but in vain. He slammed the door and left without explanation.

I ignored his behavior but I couldn't stop thinking of what he said about Sam. Maybe he is right. Maybe it is too early to meet her. I know nothing about her..
I sit on the couch to think about it for a second.

What am I doing? I want that girl so damn much. How could I even think I'm not ready to meet her!?

I look at the time. Shit I'm very late.
I run to the door and open it.

"Oh my god! Chloe you scared me!" I stepped back.

"Sorry Eth I was about to knock and then you opened the door." She laughed."Are you going somewhere?"

"Yes actually I am." I said closing the door behind me. "I'll see you later okay?" I was about to walk away but she grabbed my hand.

"Ethan we need to talk."

"I'm sorry I can't I have to lea-"

"No You're not going anywhere! You've been avoiding me for weeks..you are my boyfriend Ethan!" She yelled angrily.

I took a deep breath and sighed. She's right. We need to talk. After all I have to let her know I feel nothing about her anymore.

"Fine come in." I opened the door and we both got in the apartment.

I hope Sam won't mind waiting a bit longer..

Sam's POV

I'm here almost an hour and he hasn't showed up yet!
That's it! He stood me up!

But why? Last night he said he wants me and now what!? He doesn't?
I thought we had something. I thought he likes me as much as I like him.

How can I be so stupid?
Why would anyone like me?

I crawled up to a ball and buried my face in my hands.
Why am I crying over him?
I don't even know him. I shouldn't have let my self develop feelings for a stranger.

I'm crying so hard at this point and I hate it! I hate crying in front of people, not only because my eyes get red and puffy, but also because it shows my weak side.

I felt someone taking a sit right next to me and I moved away from him not taking my eyes off the ground.

"You know I come here when I'm sad..it's calming and quiet. It helps me collect my thoughts..." He said out of the blue.

I remained silent trying to hide my face. I don't want him to see me crying.

"Don't hide your face. I know you're crying..." I turned my body in the opposite direction so that he faces my back.

"I'm sorry.." I said wiping my tears.

"About what? Crying?"

"Yes.." I murmured.

"It's okay to cry." His voice cracked at the end. He sounds hurt.

"Please don't tell me you're crying over a guy.." He broke the silence.

I nodded my head yes.
"I'm sure he doesn't worth it. Do you..wanna talk about it?"

"why would I talk about it to some random stranger?" I sniffed.

"Oh I'm sorry my name is.." I slowly turned around to face him.
"Grayson Dolan."

----------------------------------------------------

DIDNT EXPECT THAT HUH!?

HHAHA CAN YOU GUYS GUESS WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN?

6K+ reads!!!
YEET!
👏😍💦🔥✌️