Chapter 8

Arizona pov
After school with Bailey was amazing because I was with Callie most of the time. And I still am.
"What time are you leaving?" I asked her has we sat down

"Um, in about like two hours. 7 is when both my parents get off, so it'll be a while." She nervously chuckled.
Thats a long time from now, I just don't want her to be alone.

"Oh, do you want a ride home? Or you can spend the night maybe, my parents won't care. I mean if you want. Timmy is picking me up in like five mins and I just don't want you do what that long doing nothing."
I asked and to my surprise she looked at me shocked.
"Um, I'll have to ask, just let me call my mom." I nodded and she got up, and called her.

I didn't have a clue what she was saying it was all in Spanish but I can tell by her body language that she was getting what seemed like some what good results.

"Hey, so my mom doesn't care and she said she'll talk to my dad about it. So it's a yes! Can I just grab something's from my house?"

"Ya, totally Tim doesn't mind. Or he won't." I say with a chuckle

"Okay, he's your brother right? Or like what?"

"Ya he's my brother, a very weird brother."
We look at each other and just laugh.

"There he is." We both get up and walk towards he's jeep

"No way, he has a yellow jeep. It's freaking amazing." Callie laughs and gets in the back seat.

Has I get in Tim is just staring at me with this huge grin on his face.

"Hey zona, and zona's lady friend." he laughs

"Tim this is Callie. Callie this is Tim, the to nosy brother."

"Hey, I really love your jeep by the way." She says siting in the middle

"Thanks I just got it last month they finally brought it." He says turning to my before driving

"So,Arizona where are you going to take Callie?" He gave me that look as if he knew already that I like her.

"To her house Tim, she needs her things as Is spending the night with me. I mean at the house. Where we live. And nothing else." I say has I feel my face burning up.
They both chuckle

"Hey Arizona can you tell me why your face is red? Do you want to share your feelings with me?" He asked making me more red, and I can feel Callie's eyes on me.

"No, you know what would be a good idea tho Tim? That you get moving." I said taking the blush away from my face.
Callie gives directions from her house. And wow it is huge!

"This is it, just pull up to the gate and the passcode is 4235." She says. I had no idea who was rich, her house is just wow.
We pulled up and got in.

"I'll be right back." She said and then left the car into the huge house.

"Do you like her? Does she know your has straight has a rainbow? Does the ma know your having a gusts over to spend the night?" He looks at me and smiles. I want to tell him, but I change the subject.

"Tim. Why didn't you tell me? You made mom do it this morning and I don't understand why you have to join the marines. What if you don't come back and you leave me here with these people? They don't understand me Timmy, they don't know me. I can't live without my big brother." I start to tear up and I feel like I'm about to cry, my throat hurts from holding back the tears.

He looks at me "Arizona, you know why I did it. I'm only going to gone for 2 years and then coming back. I'm going to be back, I'm not going to leave you. And im not leaving until 3 months from now. Okay? Don't worry about the future, just make sure you live today." He gave me a hug in the car and wiped my tears away and I just nod.

"So tell me about her." When he said that I just smiled and laugh and I'm very thankful she was coming back.
"Let's just say, she different."
He smiles

"Okay guys back, sorry if I took long." We both look at her and head to our house. The car ride was short and simple, we don't even leave that far from each other which is really good.