Chapter 33

Callie pov
It was finally time to leave. It's a good thing it's just dinner, for some odd reason I found myself impatiently waiting.. like iv waited to see Arizona, to be with her for the longest time. Out of all this time I wouldn't believe I'd ever find her again and I did.
Walking out of the hospital I walk to my car and I'm thankful that I put a nice outfit in my car this morning.
Being lazy I head into the backseat to change my clothes.
It's dark outside, not really to many people to look at my car so why not?
Without a second thought I start to change, right when I pull my shirt off there is a knock at my window and I see Arizona, without thinking about it I just roll my window down.

"Hey there.." she says and looks away, "someone isn't all that ready I can see"

I didn't realize what she said until I looked down "Oh God, I was to lazy to go back into the hospital so I decided to change here in my car" I say quickly while putting on my shirt. She just laughs, gosh her laugh is just so intoxicating, it makes me feel alive, and that super magic smile of hers that pops into my head when I think of her. For years I have been trying to feel the void and now I don't need to because she's right there standing outside my car.

"So, Calliope we are we going?" she asks looking at me, her baby blue eyes are deep within my soul and there isn't a way to get out.

"I thought we could walk around downtown and talk.. if you don't want to walk ill drive up to my favorite stop on the park." I find myself staring at her, every inch, laugh line, her lips, the blonde hair studying her features.

"The park would be nice, my car or yours." she asks still standing outside of my car. I just look at her and I get out of my car. Open the  car door  for her and smiles when she gets in.

I can't believe she's here, In my car.
"So Arizona how have you been. Like really I want to know how you truly feel on the inside" I ask her wondering.

"Honestly" she starts and turns her head to the window, "Iv been numb for years. Ever since Tim left.. I know it's not his fault that he past. They told me the story you know. How he saved his men. There was a little boy coming towards them the place they had slept in, just a kid well so they thought. This kid was a suicide bomber and Tim ran towards the kid picked him up and ran. And that's when it went off. It was insane because we just talked that Monday and I was getting used to the leg." She stopped for a second. And looked at me, "depression is a real thing. Iv been living with it for ten years now. So honestly I'm not okay. I haven't been in a long time. But I know I'm the end that it will be okay. We just have to push through the storm and make it out." She smiles, "enough about me, what about you."
I stopped the car because we made it to our destination.
"I'm trying to be and do the best I can for Austin, that little guy is one of the best things that have happened to me, we are here" I say getting out of the car and she does the same. "A couple of years moving from here my sister found me with a girl in my bed,a one night stand. Word got to my parents and they freaked told be all these things and that they didn't believe me. So I met a guy and we hit it off from the start, his name was George and I keep telling myself that I loved him and I started believing that I did. He is Austin's father. He had cheated on my with my best friend and they ran off together and such. I don't want my son to be like that, I want him to be better and amazing. And he really is, such a smart kid I have no idea where he gets it from." I say finally sitting on the hood of my car.
"He is super kind too you know, I think you did a good job so far," she says and smiles. God I love her.
"Thank you."
"What happened to being an ortho surgeon? A medical examiner is pretty amazing though." She says
"Being a surgeon takes a lot of time out of my life that I can't have, so I can have time for Austin so I decided to be a medical examiner instead" I say looking at her.

She was already looking at me, she is just cute and her blue eyes are so perfect, she's so perfect. 

"So many things have changed you know, funny isn't you know" she says with a smile. "I miss him everyday. There isn't a day that goes by. Same for you. For all those years I thought about you everyday." She says. "I had a dream about him.. he was talking to me about you. You had.. gave his vote." She finishes and looks at the ground.

"Good to know battleship. He was really funny and protective he was a good man." I tell her and she nods.

*Ring ring* goddamn phone of mine. I look down and see it was Penny. I look At  Arizona and she got it. Getting off the hood she started walking around

*hi penny.... no stop I told you when I moved we would end things... no it wouldn't work. Just please stop dear, she's here. Yes Arizona. I found her and I told you what would happen when I did. Just please I have to go.. YOURE WHAT? I told you to leave me alone." I hung up on her and sigh. Arizona comes back.

"So Penny huh? That's good I'm sorry we kissed the other night. I didn't know you were in a relationship" she says looking at me with a small smile.

"It's not like that, we had dated for a while and things moved to fast and she said I love you and stuff. Point is she knows that my heart isn't hers but she's in town for me and I didn't know until now. I'm sorry Arizona, I didn't mean for this to happen. I felt something for her but I wasn't sure. She knows about you and stuff. " I tell her. Oh gosh the look in her eyes makes me hurt.

"No Callie I completely understand go pick her up or something, it's okay dear you can do that you know." She says.

"Hey, are you okay?"
"Yes, I'm fine. We lived separate lives for ten years, we have our own life. She seems very lovely if you want her go after her. Just because we love each other doesn't mean we are meant for each other you know? Anyways we are just friends and I'm here telling you to go get her if you want her." She says. "We 'loved' each other at a young age and maybe now we don't, but we think we do you know" she finished and laughs. "I'm glad you met someone" and she stands up.

"What are you doing Arizona?"

"I think I'm going to walk home Callie, well to the hospital it's not far from here anyways so I'll be good. I want to be alone right now" she looks at me and hugs me.
After the hug with a small smile she walks away.

I hope you guys like it? Tell me if it is confusing please lol. Oh and don't worry about your little calzona hearts. I have a great plan for this story. And I'm sorry the update is so late! Much love dearies!!
~ xoxo Vik :)