Chapter 19

Callie pov
-one week later-
"Hey daddy, can I go to Arizona's house and hang?"

"Mija, you always go to her house. Why?" He asks me. I really hate lying to him, I just can't tell him about me and her.

"Daddy she's new and we are becoming really good friends, she's like my best friend other than mark."

"You mean like you and Erica where? What happened to y'all?"

"Not the same thing."I sighed " She moved."

"I'm sorry about that Calliope." He comes up giving me a hug and then letting go.

"It's okay daddy."

"You can go to her house. Maybe sometime your friends and Arizona can come over here. I would like to get to know your friends other then mark."

"Maybe, when your home. And dad? Can I spend the night?"

"Only if she comes for lunch tomorrow. I'll be here and your mom will be working."

"Okay. Thanks daddy." I give him a kiss on the cheek and run up stairs.

He said yes, but you have to come over for lunch tomorrow. -c

Yay! Okay coolio! I can't wait to see that beautiful face of your calliope.
-a
I smile at her text. If I could I would spend every second of everyday with her.

Your amazing Arizona. I'll be over in a few minutes hopefully. -c

I get a pair of pjs, my toothbrush, make up, and other stuff along with a nice outfit for tomorrow

*buzz buzz*
I walk over to my bed to get my phone.

Hehe I'm glad I know you. Can't wait I'll be here. Pizza or Chinese? -a

Whatever you want sweetness. Food is food. It's all good to me! Lol -c

Okay I'll just let Timmy pick then. -a

That's cool lol, I'm about to leave. See you soon xoxo -c

"Daddy! I'm ready!" I yell from my room. Running down the stairs.

"Okay, mija Alexis is going to take you, I'm to busy with a phone call."

Alexis comes from the kitchen

"You ready Callie?"

"Yea, ready when you are."

"Okay, let's head to the car baby girl." She says grabbing the keys

"Bye daddy!" I yell going outside.
Once we get into the car she starts driving, not even 10 seconds into the ride the questions start popping .

"They still don't know do they?"

"No.. Alexis you know how they are about the LGBT community. Daughter or not they won't like it."
I start to look out the window,thinking if they would ever filing out.

"Well.. Tell me what she's like."
I look at her and she smiles.

"Well, Arizona Robbins it is. She has blonde hair, and her eyes are light blue. And.. And she has this super magic smile." Thinking about her gives my butterflies in my stomach.

"It seems like you like her a lot, the way you describe her is like the way my husband describes me; in love." She says and I can feel my face durning.

"Ha, yo-your funny. I-I don't love Arizona. I don't even know what love is like. I- I wouldn't. I don't know."

"That right there sweetie, that's how love is. When you don't know." She turns into arizona's  driveway.

I'm here -c

Yay! Im coming outside. -a

"Do you really think so?" I ask Alexis

"That's how I felt when me and Sam were dating and now look where we are at." She turns to me and looks at me.

I'm outside -a

I see you -c I wave at Arizona

"Callie, wait." I turn to Alexis "You are like my daughter, you've always been since the first time I held you in my arms when you where a baby. Sweetie, be happy, and if she makes you truly happy to where you can't live without her. You need to tell them." I start tearing up "and if they disown you. Me and Sam are here when ever you need us. We might not have a whole lot of money. But I swear to you, I will love you and be there and support you till the end." Alexis pulls my into a hug and I can tell she's about to cry.
"Go get her and make sure it lasts baby girl." I kiss her on the cheek.

"I love you. Thanks for everything. And I sure will."
With that I get out of the car and hug Arizona.