Chapter 30

Arizona pov.
"Hello, are you going to come in." Callie says. Well I mean it looks like Callie, short black hair, amazingly tan, just beautiful. But is it really her?

"Oh yea, sorry just day dreaming." I lock eyes with her.

"I know how that feels." She says getting out of the doorway

"Yea." I say wondering if it really is Callie. "You seem familiar, I'm going on a long shot.. But your Callie Torres.." I look of in space. "Right?" I question

Her face goes blank. "I'm sorry darling you have the wrong person." She says and my face falls.
"Last time I checked, you called me Calliope." She says. So it is her.

"Your remember who I am?" I ask.

"Of course, how can I forget about someone so important like you. It would be impossible." She says and I look at her. She smiles while we still stand there.
"So are you gonna come in Arizona?" She asks.

"Oh yes, I totally forgot about that." I say walking into her house and she shuts the door.

Has I walk in everyone is here. Mark, Lexie with their kids, teddy, and Christina and Meredith. And a unfamiliar little boy.

"Welcome to mi casa." Callie says walking behind me, putting her hand on my lower back.
Oh how I longed for her touch, her hugs, her warmth. Everything.

I blush "it's very nice." I say as we get into the living room.

"Robbins!" Mark yells getting up "glad you can make it." He says sitting back down next to Lexie. I eye him and he smirks.
Callie goes into the kitchen and I walk over to teddy.

"Did you know about this?" I ask her and she looks at me.

" I have no idea what your talking about." She says looking over at Callie and then back at me.

"Oh please tell me your not happy that you've finally seen her again." She whispered to me.

"I mean, I'm very happy, it's been ten years and you know how I feel about her. That's why I'm never tied down." I look at Callie, "she everything. I knew the first day I met her. But it's not like I'm going to tell her anything." I look back at teddy.
"And neither can you." She nobs and I get up and go where Callie is.

"Hey uh Callie." I walk on the other side of the bar while Callie is getting something.

"Yea?" She looks up at me. So perfect it bothers me.

"How have you been lately? Well I mean it's been ten years and all." She looks away from me

"Iv, been uh- good. Been busy with him and all." She says "and you?"

Who is him?
"That's good, Iv been good. " I say still looking up at her.

After all these years his van she still look like that? Still perfect, beautiful, one of a kind.

"Mom! Mom!" A little boy comes running from the living room going to Callie. She picks him up and smiles.

"Yea little dude?" She asks him.

"I kow it wat mama, but can we have some ice cream?" He asks.

"Only thing time." She looks at him. And then back at me still holding him.

"Who's that?" He whispers into her ear, or I should say tried to whisper in her ear. Looking and pointing at me.

"Austin, what did I say about pointing." She says and he looks away.

She looks at me, making eye contact. "That's mommy's very old , very important friend. We go way back bud." She sad putting him down, and he walks over to me.