Chapter 16

Arizona pov

'Battleship' she calls me battleship, never heard that one before, but I like it.
I can't help but to smile at my nickname she gave me.
"Goodnight battleship." Callie says moving closer to me.
"Goodnight calliope." Has I say that she puts her arm around my stomach. All I do is smile.
*the next morning*
I bang on my alarm clock to stop. I turn my head to look at the sleeping Callie next to me.
"Hey Callie wake up it's time to get ready." I say laying a hand on her back.
"Ten more minuets I don't wonna." She says half asleep.
"Fine. I'll make you wake up."
"Try, I'm to tired for this." She rolls over putting a pillow over her head.
So I get off the bed and pull the blankets off and she's still asleep.
I grabbed a pillow and started hitting her with it.
"Go away I just want sleep." And she's still asleep. The only thing I can think of this jumping on her. So I do.
"Arizona!" Callie yells after I'm on top of her
"What? I told you to wake up and you didn't so you left me no chose. " I try so hard not to smile, because by now I'm straddling her.
"Well now I'm awake that's to the Blondie who is on top of me.. Which by the way is very inappropriate." She says with a smile.
"Still not my fault. My room my rules, and plus I don't mind it."
"Nice." She sits up with me still straddling her.
"So you like this?" She asks has she puts her hands around my waist.
"Yea." I say closing in, lips almost touching. "But still like you said very inappropriate." I say getting rolling of the bed.
I start to laugh. It's not that I didn't want it to happen, I mean like I do a lot. But we are friends.
"Well played battleship, and so messed up you know." She says getting out of bed finally.
"Not until we are a thing." She looks at me with a 'I can't believe this is happening' face.
"No I know, it's crazy though because we just met, and I'm not the kind of girl who just goes out with strangers. I'm not like that, because I want this to work out. I'm sorry." She says and get up standing in front of me.
"Me to calliope. Trust me." I say and close in for a hug. Like to ones that last along time. Her hands around my waist and my hands around her neck. I don't ever want to stop this with her.