Chapter 22

Arizona pov.
I rushed out of the house as quickly as possible, I feel like I messed everything up for her, it broke me to just leave her there with her dad by herself. I just.. I didn't know what to do he was yelling and I couldn't handle it.
I started walking to a close park until it got dark, since iv been crying a lot I don't want to call Tim and worry him, so I turned my phone off until I decided to call teddy.
'Please pick up, please pick up.' I told myself hoping she will. I start walking .

"Hey? Arizona are yo-"

"Teddy, I think I messed things up, i know I should be strong but he started yelling and told me to get out-" i was crying hard "and I left her all alone with him back at the house. A-And I don't know what to do, I love her and it's crazy-crazy that I already do.. Bu-but I do, I just want her to-" the thought of not having her in my life makes me cry more. "I- she needs to be happy even if I'm that in the picture. And maybe she doesn't want to talk to me- i messed everything up. She hates me." I say so quickly I couldn't handle saying it slowing because it will hurt more.

"Slow down there Zona, what happened?"

"Callie and I went to her house today for lunch and-and she was putting her things away into her room an-and she kissed me and-and her dad came in and sa-saw us, and he got mad. Yelled at me to get out. And she's all alone. I messed it all up."

"Have you talked to her?"

"No" looking up to cross the street

"Why don't you call her?"

"She could hate me for messing things up."
I turn into a dark alley that seems to be empty and I just sit there.

"Teddy, I have some things to think about, thanks for listening."

"No problem Zona, as long as your safe. Bye girly." She hangs up.

I didn't bother to check anything. I take the headphones out of my pocket and put Stone cold on. Turning off the world and on with the music.

I start to cry, I didn't even realize what was happening around me...

There was a man.

"Hello pretty thing." I got up quickly and tried to move out of the way.

"My mom is waiting for me to get home sir, I should go." I try to walk away but he blocked me.

"I think she could wait a little longer don't you think?" he asks pulling something for his pocket.

He smelled like beer has if he been drinking his lungs out.

"I'm sorry sir but I have to go."

"No can do little missy-" the thing he pulled out was a knife. My heart starts beating out of my chest and I find it hard to breathe. I swallow my tears back trying not to cry.

"Okay-okay" I put my hands up

"What is a girl like you doing in a dark alley?"

"I'm- walking home from my girlfriends house."
When I said that his eyes went blood shot.

"Please don't hurt me." I say looking at him has he is playing around with like knife.

"You mean like this?!" He points it at me and cuts my throat, just a little for it to bleed.

"Please don't." I start crying now. It all comes out.

"But I like it." He starts cutting my skin everywhere and I start to scream trying to get away. But I can't..I can no longer scream, his hand covered my mouth and I can see him pulling down his pants.

'Stop please stop. Don't do this to me. I can't handle it.. It would be to much. I don't know what to do. What if he kills me?' All these thoughts come to my mind has everything is happening.
I can't open my eyes, all I do is try to cry and fight back. But I can't. I'm still against the wall pinned.

'If anything ever bad happens hit him in the balls and run for your life' Tim would always tell me.

The man still isn't in me. I open my eyes. His hand still on my mouth but he is looking away.
'This is your chance' I tell myself.

I kick my leg up and when I was about to hit it he takes his knife and slashing it deep into my left leg. It hurt it hurts! I see all the blood coming out if it. It's a deep wound, I have to stop bleeding.

I struggle with everything trying to get out. Trying to make a noise. But all I can do is cry.

"No more moves like that you little bitch!" He hit me and I blacked out.