Chapter 31

Callie pov

I was the first to back away from the kiss you shared with me.

Your eyes went wide, I guess you were unsure about it. Which I understand, I mean ten years is a long time.
I looked at you waiting for you to say something.

"Call-calliope, I'm sorry about kissing you." You got up from the couch
"It's way to early for that, my mistake." You started to walk away.
I couldn't let this happen again, I needed you.

I got up and grabbed your wrist.
"Arizona. Your right and its okay, but it's late, we can just talk. I mean if you want to." I say letting go of you.

A smile formed on your face and you nodded.

"Okay. Would you like anything to drink or eat?" I asked you.

"Nothing I'm fine." You said, I nodded and sat back down on the couch.

"Come." I patted the empty spot next you me and you came.

Iv known from the beginning the you where the one, for ten years iv tried to forget about you and I learned how not to love so much because love is a deadly thing.

I was thinking so much I didn't realize you where staring at me.

"Yes?" I question

"It's been on my mind the whole night. Your sons name." You started and I looked at you.
"Austin, what's is middle name?"

"Timothy. His name is Austin Timothy Torres." I said and you looked at me with shock.

"I know it doesn't go together. But when I found out I was pregnant I told my self I would name my kid after someone who impacted my life. If it was a girl her name would have been Sofia Arizona Torres. And a boy Austin Timothy Torres." I paused and looked away from you.
"I know it's weird. But y'all made a huge change in my life." I finished. I felt my face burn.
I slowly started to panic a little bit because you didn't say anything. That was before you grabbed my hand into yours.

"It's not weird at all. It's a very thoughtful thing of you. Really." You reassured me and I nodded.

I looked at you, studying your features. Your blonde hair, how it was short and curly, that super magic smile that iv been dying to see which I have yet found creep up on your face. But it was those blue eyes I started into. The feeling of you reading my soul, I didn't mind. Those ocean blue eyes.

Arizona pov.

You told me about the names.
Which it took time for me to get because I wasn't sure how me and Tim impacted your life. But when it clicked I knew.
And now your staring at me and I don't know why. But I found myself stare at you.
The way your hair fell, your chocolate brown eyes. Just everything about you makes me want to jump out of my skin.
I was sure that when people saw you they felt insecure about themselves.
Your curves are just right, that full on smile of yours. You were what I dreamed of for 10 years.

We both got out of our daze when my pager went off.

"I really have to hate to cut it short. But I really got to go." I said standing up from the couch.

"Go for it. Duty calls you know." You said and I nodded.

I was walking towards the door when I heard you whisper my name. I wasn't sure if I heard it though.

"Arizona." You said a little louder and I turned around.

"Yes?" I questioned and you walked up to me.

"How about lunch in the cafe tomorrow? So we can talk more and stuff." Your face started to go red.
"I mean if only you would like to." You finished.
I couldn't help but give you my special smile.

"I'd love to calliope."

And then a smile appeared on your face.

"Okay great." You said coming closer to me, and coming in for a hug.

A hug that I tried to put so much emotion into because I needed you. I craved you in the most innocent way possible.
Then you let go.

"See you around calliope." I said walking out your front door.

But I heard it.
"I love you." That's what you whispered. I'm pretty sure you didn't think I heard it but it did.
I also heard the door shut and once it did I did my little happy dance.

I have you once again.

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't had the chance to update lately iv been studying for finals. Anyways I tried something new hope y'all like it.
And thank y'all so much for all the love!
Xoxo Viki