Chapeter

Callie pov
'Torres you told yourself not to rush, but you did it anyways'
Me and Arizona went down stars and got some pizza.
"So callie, Arizona hasn't said much about you, what do you like? Do you play anything? What are you going to be when your older?" Tim asked has he is eyeing me. Arizona just looks at him and I smile.

"Well um, I-" I was cut off by someone opening the door.
"Hey kids, how was school?" This older lady walked in, no older then 49 I think, with blonde hair just like Arizona's and was pretty skinny to.

"It was wonderful mom!" Arizona says still sitting at the table, the woman turned around and once she did a man followed her in. Both of them looking at me.
"Tim? Who is this? First day and you already brought home a girl?" The man looked at tim then back at me. Tim just laughs and I didn't know what to say. But my father always told me to respect people.
"Good evening. I'm Callie, actually a friend of Arizona's, nice to meet you." I say getting up and putting my hand out shaking both of their hands.
"Nice girl, I like this one already. I'm Colonel, and this is Barbra or mrs. Robbins." He says, and I laugh and sit back down with Arizona.
The two put their things down and sat next to zona
"So sweetie, tell me about your day." Her mom looks at her,
"It was amazing really mom, calliope- I mean Callie and I bumped into each other this morning and that's how we met, then I went to my classes, well first period with Teddy, who showed me to my math class, which I have with little Grey, and then I have lunch will all of them, even Callie. So it was a good first day." Arizona ends with a smile.
"Well I'm glad to hear you are already making friends in this school." Mrs. Robbins gets up "Well girls, I'm gonna go to the room and get ready for bed, your father should be following me in there soon." She eyes him, and he seems to just stare out into space, but comes back into reality.
"Yes! What your mother said, nice to meet you Callie." He says and they both go to their room.

Tim cleans up his mess and heads up stars. "Don't stay up to late zona." She eyes her with a smirk and I laugh.
"So Callie, do you want to sleep on the floor, or in my bed with me in it?" She asks and her blush is so cute I just smile.
"I don't mind sleeping in a bed with you in it." Her eyes go wide open "that sounded so wrong, no lol I'll just be on the bed." I smile looking at her
"Well off we go! To up stairs!" She says after putting our dishes away, and I follow laughing at her.
Before opening her door, Tim comes out. "Arizona don't do anything loud, I don't want to hear you do the dirty." I nearly choke oh his words with my spit.
Arizona just looks at me shocked, and then at tim. "Oh, shut up! Has if I never her you with a girl."
And with that we go in Her room.

"Hey Arizona, can I take a shower? It will be quick I promise, I just feel Ewwie."

"Oh Ya, it's the door next to the closet, take your time, just leave it unlocked if you don't mind. I'll probably use it in a few."

"Ya, sure thanks."