Chapter 27

Callie pov.
6 months ago I lied to my father. Telling him that I'm straight. Lied to him about loving Arizona and he took me back in. We moved across the world because of it. He's not letting me talk to anyone from over there. Or so he thinks.
I remembered Marks number so I mean this whole time we've been in contact. But we only talk to each other every month because my dad checks my phone after the whole kissing Arizona thing.
Arizona. I miss her, last time mark said she's doing fine, that she moved on already, he said that her and this chick have been dating for 2 wks and she refuses to kiss her. I wonder why Arizona is waiting. Only she know. At least she's happy though, even without me in her life. Has if we never even met each other. Mark says that she asked about me once and he said he has no idea what happened to me. I asked him not to tell anyone where I'm at or anything. But today I can call him to tell me everything.
I go down stairs and into the living room.
"Hey daddy?"

"Yes mija?" He asks

"I'm going for a walk, I'll be back before dark. Okay?" I look at him.

"Okay have fun mija."

I walk out of the house and put my music on. Thinking of everything.
Five minutes away from my house I call Mark.

*Hey Cal! Long time huh?*
I look around

*Yea, like way to long Mark. But I mean high school is almost over.*

*Thats true, we do only have one more year. Anyone hot or new you like besides the blondie?*

It happens every time.

*Nope, no one new. Everything is the same. I still love her even though she forgot all about me. I mean, who wouldn't love someone like that? Anyways anything new over there?*
I keep walking.

*Yea, I know. There's news. But you won't like it very much. It's about Arizona and her brother. * he paused
* You know how Tim become a ranger?*

*yes. You've told me that a long time ago. And?*

*Well, a couple of days ago some army dudes or what ever came to Arizona's house.*

*Her dad is like the big boss man of course they would go there.*

*Callie, just shut up and let me finish.*
I let out a sigh and find a curb to sit down at.
*They weren't there for the big man. They were there because Tim saved a couple of his guys and got um..*

*Got what Mark? Injured?*

*No Callie.. He died. Arizona told us today when she came back. She's heart broken.*

Tim is dead. And Arizona is all alone.

"Oh my god. He was so Amazing and everything. H-he was so nice. A-and like he was her everything Mark. He was her protector. She has no one.. No one Mark.*
I start to cry because I mean Tim was my friend too, and thinking on how Arizona feels and I can't help her.

*I know Callie. But you forgot. I am here for her, and I swear if anyone does anything to her I will hurt them. She's like my sister cal, I will make sure she's okay. You got that? She has me. She has you even if she doesn't know it. Okay.* he says, and it makes me think.

*Your right. Mark Sloan you are by far the best friend anyone can ever ask for. I love you man whore. I got to go. Bye dude.*
I was about to hang up.

*shes hasn't forgotten about you Callie.* and I hang up.

Hey guys! So they are gonna do a 10 year later thing. So don't hate me 😅 I promise it will be really good. Love you guys!