Chapter Five

*Dareus POV*

I woke up with a huge headache. "I shouldn't have drank so much last night. Damn man." I honestly could barely remember what happened last night. I know I drank something, fucked something. That's about it. I don't even remember ole girl name or even what she look like. Oh well.

I went straight to the bathroom and turned on my shower. Some cold water to wake me up was definitely needed. I turned the knob all the way to cold and hopped in. "Shit! This is not comfortable." I hurried and washed my body down. When I was done, I wrapped my towel around me and went to brush my teeth. After about ten minutes I was done putting on lotion and underwear. So now I needed to find me something to wear. I'm not trying to get all dressed up. I honestly feel like shit. Basketball shorts and a hoodie will do. I threw on my Nike Elite socks and my Raptor 7's. This will have to do.

I still had some time before I had to leave so I made me an omelet and guzzled down a Gatorade. I checked my bag to make sure I had all of my makeup work in there. A week in Atlanta would be nice again. Especially all the females. They fine as hell down there. I already promised myself that I'll be spending my summer there. Maybe find a college and just live down in the A, hell Chicago ain't doing nothing for a nigga. And this drama shit ain't cool either. I'm just going to say bye to moms and little sis and be out.

I got to school maybe thirty minutes later. I stopped by 'the circle' and said what's up to my niggas and the little hoes that always stuck around trying to get they dick. I didn't stop to converse for long. Alyssa wanted me to meet her by the stadium. I knew what that meant. Good head before school? What type a dude would I be to pass that up? Exactly. I walked towards the stadium and spotted Pha near the benches with her girls. She looked good too. And happy. Why she dont look sad and depressed? Or shitty? Something damn. It's not that I wanted Pha to be in her body or anything, but damn, after all that even I'm feeling like shit. She owe me an apology though. Wait. I hope it's not that nigga making her all cheesy and shit. That's my job. I walked in her direction. Alyssa would have to wait. "Yo, Pharaoh."

"What do you want?" She asked with an attitude.

"No need to be all smart assy. I just want to talk to you for a minute."

She rolled her eyes at me. "Girls, this will only take a second." She started to walk my way. "What Dareus?"

"You looking kind of cute today, Pha." I smiled at her.

"Really Dareus? You think every thing is supposed to be okay? You acted like a fucking idiot and drug shit out over somebody that I actually like! Then you couldn't even just be my fucking best friend and be happy that I was actually liking someone. You are not my boyfriend. You have no say! Then you went off with Alyssa. Like how low can you get!" Pharaoh was giving me a fucking earful. She couldn't just accept my compliment like a normal female? Damn. "You know how I feel about her Dareus! She not only threatened me, but tried to break in my house and burn it down! What kind of shit are you on!? You've been there for me since lord knows when and then you go and do---"

"Listen. I'm sorry Pha." I had to cut her off. She would be cussing me out all day if I hadn't. "I shouldn't have reacted the way I did. I know. It's just that I was supposed to be the one there. I was feeling you. I have been for a while and I wanted to be the only guy you were interested in so I could have my chance with you. I guess you could say jealousy got the best of me... And when I saw you with that nigga... I mean dude. When I saw you with him I just knew I had to do something. I might have went about it the wrong way fucking with Alyssa and all, but I just i don't know. I'm sorry. Can we forget all this bullshit ever happened?"

"Fine Dareus. I'm going to forgive you, not forget about it. But I'm telling you now, Zane IS my boyfriend and I will be spending a lot of time with him. You need to get used to it and support me like I would support you. That's all I'm asking for." Pharaoh really meant it. I'm going to stick to my word. I won't interfere in their relationship or mess with Alyssa anymore. Well not after today. I still need my morning head.

*Alyssa POV*

Finally, Dareus sexy ass came walking around the corner. I swayed my hips as I walked towards him. I really didn't have to, no nigga could resist me. I was 5'4, long legs, big almond shaped brown eyes, plump lips, and a dark chocolate skin complexion. I mean come on, I was beautiful. And I'm not just boosting up myself. Anyways, I loved me some Dareus. I always wanted to get with him and now that Pharaoh had a boyfriend maybe I had a chance. "Hey daddy." I licked my lips and greeted Dareus with a nice kiss on the lips. I then traveled down to his neck and trailed my hands up his shirt. "This six pack is nice daddy." He rarely replied to me when I was pleasuring him. I didn't too much mind though. I liked doing this for him. I kissed him on his lips again and started walking backwards towards the secret bathroom that was always unlocked Monday morning for sports practices. I opened the door with my back and lead Dareus inside. Then I pushed him onto the counter and went to lock the door. I came back to him and pulled down his shorts. We only had twenty minutes. I went straight to work. I licked up and down his shaft getting it all wet. I felt his breathing start to speed up as I put my mouth around his tip. I took him in my mouth fully and really went to town on him. That was my favorite thing to do, show these niggas that I had no gag reflex. They loved it. I started pumping him in and out of my

mouth, feeling his dick start to throb on my tongue. He moaned and bust all in my mouth. I licked up and swallowed every drop.

"Damn girl." Those were the only words Dareus had said to me. I licked my lips and cleaned my face with a napkin.

"Daddy?" I don't know why I pump this fool head up all the time, calling him daddy and shit. "Fuck me really quick?" I looked him in his eyes.

"Girl I ain't got no condom. What I look like?"

"I'm on the shot. No need." I slipped my panties off and walked towards him. I lifted my skirt and sat on top of him. Slowly sliding him in me. "Ohhhh." I rode him fast and hard until we both climaxed. I was first, he followed. I didn't think he was actually going to nut again. Most dudes I fucked with were one-shotters. Now I felt bad. I lied. I actually wasn't on birth control and now I had this nigga sperm inside of me. I guess I really have him in my life now.