Chapter Nineteen

*Dareus POV*

"I put a Molly all in her champagne, she ain't een know it!" I rapped along with the music. The club was too hype right now. I had a few bad bitches dancing on me and I was feeling right. I had smoked a couple blunts and took a couple shots before I really got into the partying. The song ended and I headed to the bathroom. A nigga had to take a piss. As I was walking to the bathroom, I felt like somebody was watching me. I just shook it off. Maybe it was a fine female or something.

Yeah, I know y'all probably thinking why am I in the club when Alyssa six months pregnant, but honestly the girl throws herself at any nigga willing to catch it. I'm not sure if that baby mines. If it is, I'll be there after the test is done. I'm not going to be with her though. She too much of a hoe for me to deal with. I never felt anything for her, it was just sex. The only person I've ever had feelings for was Pharaoh, but I guess I blew that. I can't even look her in the eyes honestly, I'm disgusted that she's pregnant by that Zane nigga and not with me. I was there for ass all them years and I always stayed with her when her dad was out doing them long ass drug deals in other states and shit. I'm not about to think about that though. Blowing my high.

*Unknown POV*

"Aye, bro! Is that the nigga Alyssa been telling us about?"

"Where?"

"Going over to the bathroom."

"Yeah! That's that dumb ass nigga! What you trying to do?"

"You already know. He ain't about to leave my sister high and dry!"

We watched the little nigga all the way until he got into the bathroom and then we went in the same direction. I let him pee and waited for the bathroom crowd to clear out, then I grabbed the nigga by his neck. "You remember me!?"

"Damien? Nigga what you doing!?" He looked like a lost ass puppy. I just laughed in his face. "Rocky? What do y'all niggas want with me?"

Rocky spoke before I could. "Nigga, you already know. You left Alyssa pregnant while you out here hoeing in the club!"

"Y'all know y'all sister a fucking hoe! I'm supposed to be buying up the mall for a baby I don't even know is mine? No. That's not how it works. I'm not afraid to face my responsibilities and I fucked a hoe. So, when that baby is born and that DNA test comes back, then that'll determine if I stick around or not. Until then I ain't got shit to do with Alyssa. Don't nobody want to be with her and I told her that. I'm gone be with that baby if its mine, and that's all."

"You talking too much. I'm just about to beat yo ass and then let you go." I threw Dareus to the ground and just beat little dude. He think he gone get away with doing my little sister dirty? No, that's not gone fly. I was gone let Rocky get a few licks in, but we all know he ain't got it in him to just beat somebody for the hell of it. I don't know what moms was trying to prove with this one. Named him after a fighter, but dude only fight when hands are laid on him first.

I finished my business and washed my hands. I left out the bathroom and before I knew it Dareus was storming after me. I must admit, little nigga has heart. Ate my punches and came back for more. Started a big commotion too. Not long after, I felt some type of stick hitting me in the back. I knew it was nobody but the cops trying to prove a point. Now I was about to go to jail for public commotion or whatever the shit was. I whaled on Dareus a couple more times before we got pulled away from each other.

*Pharaoh POV*

It was nearly one in the morning when I got a phone call. "Ugh! Who is this!?" I said out loud to myself. I pressed answer on my phone. "Hello!?"

"Listen Pha, don't hang up! I need your help right now." What the hell is going on? It's too late for me to be dealing with Dareus' foolery right now.