Chapter Fifteen

The flight to Hawaii was way great. We all had first class tickets, so things went smooth and were comfortable. We stepped off the plane and we were met by the hot Hawaii sun. It made me regret leaving my hair out in a huge curly afro. "Whew..." I wiped my forehead. "It's hot. I feel my skin burning already!"

"Girl, hush!" Aria said. "You ain't been here two minutes and you already complaining!" We laughed.

"Yeah, whatever." I said heading over to the bag check. I grabbed my luggage and Q, Aria, and Zane grabbed theirs. Of course I had the most, three suitcases for one week. One of my suitcases was filled with shoes and shoes only. They were my obsession to say the least. We went to our awaiting ride and headed for the rental car place. We got two cars and our vacation was underway.

"Oh my gosh! This is beautiful!" Aria screeched as we pulled up to the front of the hotel. It really was. It was all white, with pink glow lights. We were greeted by Hawaiian hula dancers and fine Hawaiian guys. I'm pregnant and in a relationship though, so let me cut those thoughts short. They handed us drinks in coconuts, I made sure it was nonalcoholic before taking a sip, and they lei'd us. These leis were the real deal and smelled super pretty.

Our room was gorgeous too. We had got a connected penthouse suite with jacuzzis and balconies. It was so amazing. And the beach scenery was beautiful. Something like a movie. I was so in love. I didn't want to leave and I just got here.

*Zane POV*

Man, I'm loving Hawaii already. And I get to spend a whole week here with my baby, Aria, and Quvon. It should be nice.

I was just laying across the bed in my towel. "I need to put some clothes on." I spoke out loud to myself. I got up and put on my Polo briefs with my American flag shorts. They were red and white striped on one leg, blue with stars on the other. I put on my white Toms sneakers and sprayed myself down with some Burberry cologne. I was done. No shirt needed.

I heard Pharaoh in the shower singing. I'm not even gone lie, girl could sing her little ass off. She was singing some Beyoncè shit. Talking about 1+1 and some other stuff. I'm only a fan of Beyoncè body, so don't judge me for not knowing the song. I walked in the bathroom so I could hear the words clearer. "When my days look low, pull me in close and don't let me goooo. Make love to me. So when the worlds at war, let our love heal us all. Right now baby, make love to meeee."

"If you wanted to have sex, you could've just told me. You didn't have to send subliminal messages." I joked.

"Shit! You scared me!" She yelled. I just laughed.

"You a be okay. Hurry up."

It was 9 o'clock when Pharaoh was finally done. Everybody was ready, but her ass. Damn, we only going to the beach to chill in this nice ass Hawaii night air, maybe take a swim. What you gotta look like a model for? And she straightened her hair... I'm definitely dragging her in the water. Made me wait two damn hours while she did her hair. She looked good as hell though. She was wearing a red strapless fringe swim suit top with some cheetah print bottoms. She had on a pair of black crochet drawstring shorts over her bottoms and she wore a pair of black Toms. She was always looking good though.

At the beach we split ways with Q and Aria after about an hour of hanging out together. We were walking along side the water, getting our feet wet and shit. Little romantic stuff I guess. Her hair was blowing in the night wind. She looked good man. I was ready to lay her out right here in the sand. She wasn't about to have that though, so I just held her hand and walked in the comfortable silence with her. I looked down at her and saw her looking up at me. "Why do you keep staring at me?" She asked then giggled.

"I just know beauty when I see it." She smiled and tried to hide her face by turning it. "Pharaoh, how long we been together? You're always blushing. Stop trying to hide it."