Chapter Twelve

*Zane POV*

As of right now I'm sitting on my couch watching Pharaoh parade her sexy ass around my kitchen. Long story short I beat Pharaoh in 2k. Matter of fact, I blew her ass out! 98-60. Poor her, lucky me.

"Baby girl, what are you making me?" I chuckled.

"Shut up!" She threw an oven mitt at me. "Babyyyy?" She whined.

"Yes baby girl?"

"It's so cold in here. Can I take this off now?" I smirked and walked to where she was. I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her neck. "You never answered my question Zane?"

I laughed in her ear and whispered to her. "You can take that off if you want to. Don't put anything else on though." She turned around so fast and pinched me in the chest. "Girl that hurt." She just laughed at me. "I was serious though..." I said pulling her closer to me and kissing her neck.

"Zane..." She half moaned, half talked. "I... I'm cooking."

"Turn the heat down..." She turned everything to low and I grabbed her hand, leading her to my room. Before she sat down, she bent to unbuckle her heels. "Baby girl... Leave the shoes on." She stood up and sauntered towards me. She straddled me and we got straight to business. Kissing, sucking, licking, the whole nine. Pharaoh was a virgin, but now... Man, I created a monster. Sometimes, she could outdo me.

"Zane, condom." She whispered into my ear.

"Baby, you're already pregnant. What more damage could I do?" She shrugged her shoulders and let me do me.

*Pharaoh POV*

I finished Zane's food and let him eat. I wasn't that hungry after the news I had gotten earlier in the week, I haven't really been hungry at all. I was barely graduated and three weeks pregnant. Yes I was happy, but jeez. It's way too soon for me. I mean I'm only 18, almost 19. Zane and I haven't even told my dad yet. The only person that knows is Aria and probably Zane's best friend, Rocky. I haven't even met Zane's parents. Actually he doesn't speak of them much now that I think about it. Hmm. I went to join Zane on the couch. I sat in his lap and started to trace his chest tattoo.

"What's up?" He asked looking up from the game. I know this probably wasn't the right time, but I wanted to know about his mom and dad. I'm always talking about mines and I don't even know his parents' names. I just got straight to the point.

"Tell me about your parents?" I had his full attention now.

"What?"

"I was just thinking about how we always talk about my mom and dad, but never yours. Can you tell me about them? Could I meet them? We can't have a family if I don't know yours. It doesn't seem right."

"Right now you want to know? While the game is on Pharaoh?"

"Never mind..." I stood up to walk away, but he grabbed my arm. I looked at him as to say 'what now?'.

"Sit. I'll tell you. Chicago is going to win anyways." I smiled and sat down next to him.

"Thank you, babe."

"So, what do you want to know?"

"Um, everything? Who are they? Where are they? Why haven't I met them?" I asked all this in one whole breath.

"Well, my dad was an alcoholic while I was growing up. He didn't really care about me. I mean, he would show some type of love for me sometimes. Throw a ball with me, hoop, play catch, nothing major. My mom and him were together for as long as I could remember. Why she stuck around? I'm not even sure. He would beat the hell out of her. Sometimes, right in front of me for no reason. Then when I was fourteen he finally decided to get some help in rehab. He moved down to Miami when he was better and he's doing good. I talk to him every week. He has a daughter and a wife down there." He sighed. I just listened. I wasn't trying to lose this moment. "Now for my mom." He put his head down. I rubbed his back letting him know it would be okay. "My mom. She was always hard working. She would work her ass off to provide for me to have the best. She was the only one working until I became involved in the drug game around the same time my dad was coming out of rehab. I was bringing in money and she became suspicious. I told her the truth, she didn't like it. Broke down. Nearly killed me. Then when my dad came back around talking about his new family and how he was moving to Miami with his life coach, some rich white woman, she really broke. She couldn't take the pain of her son being in danger on the streets and really the only man she ever loved leaving her after beating the shit out of her for nearly fifteen years. I hate to think I was part of the reason, but I know it's true. My moms heart was broken. She died my senior year, when I was eighteen. She didn't even get to see me graduate. And I'm part of that. The doctor had no real cause of death. Said it was just natural. I know she died of a broken heart." A tear slid down his face and I just pulled him to me and held him.

"Baby, don't cry. It's not your fault, you know? Some people just have to go sooner than others. I bet your mom is really proud of you. Her little boy all grown up. Smart, handsome as ever, and getting ready to go off to college. Not to mention he managed to get the baddest girl in Chi-town under his wing." He looked up at me and smiled when I said that. He laughed a little too. I gave him a kiss and wiped his face. "She's proud of you babe. She probably looks down on you everyday and smiles, sending her blessings and love to you. Don't bash yourself, okay? Everything will be fine."

"Pharaoh I love you."

"I love you, too baby."

"You don't get it though. I really love you. You're the first person that I've told about my parents, you're the only one to actually care. I like that about you. You actually care about me and love me. And we just get along so well, like I've never been in a relationship where we didn't get into bad arguments. You don't like all that drama stuff. You just let me have my space, while you have yours and then we make up. What I have with you, I've never had with anyone else baby girl." Here I am just trying to learn about his parents and he has me crying while he pours his heart out to me, truth be told, I really do love him too. "Pharaoh Aaliyah Rose Stone, I really love you. I might be in love with you."

"I know baby. I love you too. More than you know." I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him deeply, passionately. There's no might be to it. I am in love with this boy.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

So, it's 6:40 am and insomnia has gotten the best of me. Haven't been sleep since yesterday morning, but I think my tired brain makes for some damn good writing. What do you guys think? Let me know.

Vote. Comment. Fan. Please! 🙏😁