Chapter 1- Harry

-- If you watch beauty/fashion on youtube please look up "Liv Rook" and support my channel and share with your mates :) Thank you, hope you enjoy "Lost" ... x

Chapter 1- Harry

"Yeah I'm in the car now but I can't find it. Stupid Sat Nav is playing up again." I said into my Iphone which was resting between my right shoulder and my right ear as I continued to drive slowly around the area.

"It's called The Sunnies. Can you see it now?" Said Lou.

I was driving around in my black Land Rover looking all over the place for this bloody nursery I was supposed to be taking baby Lux to. I had the day off and Lou, our hair stylist, is busy working in a local designer hair salon so she asked me to take her daughter to the place I still couldn't find.

"Urm, no. Lou why couldn't you just let her stay with me, at the house? I have the whole day off." I asked, my eyes still infront of me, on the empty roads.

"Because, Harry, you have your own life. I know Lux adores you but so do the ladies."  She explained. When I heard her say that, I could just imagine her grinning at her words. She knows how the girls throw themselves at me all the time.

"Oh I found it!" I screamed in to the device as I quickly pulled up the handbreak of my car. Completely ignoring what she had just said.

"Great. Thanks again Harry." 

"No problemo. Bye Lou." I said, before swiftly sliding out of my car and hanging up on her. I checked the time on my phone before pushing it back into my jean's pocket. 

9:10am  Great, I'm ten minutes late I thought to myself as I read off the screen. 

I opened up the back door to my car and un-strapped Lux from the purple baby-seat Lou lent to me.

"Alright then. Do you have your banana?" I asked the blonde little girl, who's hair was tied in to two bunchies, as I picked her up in my right arm.

She nodded and showed me the yellow fruit in her hand before I kicked the door back shut with my foot. After locking up the car in a struggle, as I also had a child in one of my arms, I walked hurriedly towards the colourful building.

It was like any normal house on that road except it was the only one with a massive sign on it's front that read "The Sunnies Nursery"  with the logo beside it- which was a rainbow.

"Ding dong." Sounded the bell that baby Lux offered to press. We waited outside, at the top of the white stone steps, until the door opened.

"Hi." Said a girl who looked about the same age as me.

She had amazing thick ,wavy, blonde hair which ended about elbow length and emerald green eyes. Her dark eyelashes curled to a great expanse which made me think if she was wearing makeup or not. She didn't look like she was, anyway. 

She was naturally very beautiful. I couldn't keep my eyes off her.

"Oh urm Hi." I said, as I arose from my daydream, lightly shaking my head.

"You must be Harry? Lou spoke to me over the phone." She explained. Her teeth were so white and straight like a set a Hollywood actress would own.

"Yes, Lou's working so I'm dropping Lux off today." 

"Great. You just need to come inside and sign a couple of papers, for health and safety issues." She said, welcoming me into the building and then shutting the door behind us.

I followed behind her with Lux still in one of my arms. As the pretty girl walked up the carpetted stairs her golden locks swayed side to side like the hand on a metronome.