Chapter 46- Daisy

Chapter 46- Daisy

"I'm looking forward to this." I said excitedly, as I looked over at Harry cooking. He was making me food, yet again and I feel like I've hired him as my private chef to be honest. He's really good at cooking. "I actually haven't had fish and chips in ages."

"Haha I don't think it'll be ready just yet." He said as he patted the fillets with the homemade batter. It looked so good and he hadn't even cooked it yet. "Maybe an hour? So you have time to watch TV if you want."

"No, I'm good. I want to watch you." I looked up to see Harry's cheeky smile, yet again. The one where his dimples show. Oh gosh, what has gotten in to me and my observations?

I carried on watching Harry make the meal for both of us and I couldn't help but stare at how concentrated he looked. From time to time he even bit his lip in between his teeth and whenever someone does that I can't help but smile to myself. If he caught me grinning then I'd be in big trouble. 

I sat there for exactly an hour, watching him until he finally dished out the food on to two plates and bought it to the counter I was sat at. As he put the cutlery and condiments out as well, I poured us both a glass of coca-cola each. We had already had two glasses of beer so we thought we shouldn't invest in having another, just in case we did get drunk- even though I'm highly skilled when it comes to drinking.

Harry's singing in the bar was extraordinary. His voice is so beautiful and different to what I've heard from others that throughout his performance I couldn't smile. I didn't show any emotion on my face because I was just listening, I wasn't thinking, I wasn't doing anything, other than listening to his voice and his singing. It's not that I didn't feel happy about him singing- I was very glad when he finally agreed to it- but it's just that I was feeling something else when I listened. He sang it in a way which I thought he actually meant it, in some way, as if the lyrics where part of him. 

He sang it as if it came from the heart, as the saying goes. 

The meal was amazing, as well. I hadn't had fish and chips in years and the fact that Harry cooked it all, made it even better. The fish was crisp due to the right amount of batter that he covered it in, the chips were soft on the inside, just how I like them and the vegetables didn't count as 'vegetables' because they were perfectly cooked as well. A ten out of ten, 5 stars, award winning meal, I might just add. It was extremely yummy and it was also nice to watch him whilst he cooked it, as well.

Harry has many talents. He can sing, he can cook. I wonder what else he can do? He has the strength to row a boat and he can probably still sail, right? Even though that fucking Carice got him off the team like that... Poor boy, he must of been devastated. I never minded that girl before, in the bakery, I just thought she was slightly more than annoying but now she is a complete bitch in my mind.

After we had the dinner, me and Harry started to wash the dishes- even though the cabin had a dishwasher- and had a bit of a laugh as I was in a giddy mood. Harry's friend Noah kindly stocked up on all foods, drink and other things like soap, shampoo and conditioner, meaning that there was plenty of washing-up liquid by the sink. Because of me being in the mood I was, I thought it would be fun to put about half of the bottle in the pouring water as Harry turned around to make us both teas. 

Harry turned round with a shocked look on his face, as he saw the bubbles forming in the sink. His hands imedidatly popped the cups of tea back down on the side, rushing towards the basin to switch off the water. "Why did you pour so much in?" I didn't want him to be angry at me, I just wanted a little bit of fun. 

"I'm sorry." I looked down at my hands, as I breathed. "I didn't mean to." I lied. 

Suddenly, as I was about to work with the bubbles and the dishes, Harry caught my cheek with his foamy hand. My eyes raised as my brows were knitted together in confusion, to see Harry's cheeky smirk before me. That little idiot, he didn't know what was coming. I generally believed he was pissed off at me for using too much of the liquid but no, he wanted to joke around with it as well.