Chapter 26- Daisy

Chapter 26- Daisy

The 8th of April is tomorrow, which means that will be Hailey's 19th birthday. I'm looking forward to that.

Today, is two days on after seeing Harry and it's also the day where my smile hasn't been faked at all. 100% true happiness plastered on my image right now. Trust me, it's a good look- better than the moody side of me.

Even though I'm loving this holiday, I'm now on the third week out of the four, and I'm actually pretty damn bored. All this time I've been watching as many Kardashian videos as I can find, catching up with my Made In Chelsea's and basically stuffing my face with yummy sweets and chocolately things.

Johnathon keeps on messaging me, asking to be friends again but I wont accept any of his shit. I knew all along he was one of those guys who lie and betray people- especially girls, like me. I wont ever listen to any of his words ever again and if he tries to befriend me when I go back to university next term and after these holidays, then his annoying, yet attractive, face will be mangled up by my very own smoothie blender.

Yes, I will bring a blender in my bag to university if he pisses me off again. It shall happen if needed be.

Hailey has been spending so much time with Dan recently. I love those two to pieces but oh my God....THEY NEED TO GET A ROOM. Literally, I'll walk in after going to have lunch at a cafe with one of my mates and BAMN, there full-front snogging on the sofa. Or, I'll be going to the park with Hailey on one of our little strolls and out of no where, Dan will join us!

I love Dan, I love him for making Hailey super cheeful but I don't want him to take my place. It sounds stupid but so true. He may be her boyfriend but he can also take the best friend place as well if he wants, easily. The sad thing is, is that I think that's happening right now. Hailey obviously would much perfer hanging out with Dan than me. She's take that choice anytime if she needed to.

I just don't want that to happen. I don't want a guy to make her so happy that our one year friendship has completely gone to waste. What happens, then? She drifts off on her lilypad of love with him and never comes back? I don't even want to think about the possibilties.

There I was. Sitting alone, once again, in my kitchen on a Monday morning. I had made myself breakfast, I had a shower, I had my teas and I was just sitting there, all alone and cold. I had no idea what to do, or what I could do that day because no-one was there to help me. I had no-one there to talk to, as per usual, now that Hailey kept sticking to Dan.

During my little daydream, staring at the fridge, my phone suddenly went off. The ringtone of "Mardy Bum" by the Arctic Monkeys was playing from my side, before it got shut off by picking up the call.

"Hello?" I asked. It was a private number.

"Hey Daisy." Then I knew who it was. It was Harry. He has such a different voice to everyone else in this world. I've never heard someone sound the same as him. "Hailey gave me your number."

"Oh yeah, she told me she did that."

"Cool, so what you up to?"

"Urgh, nothing. I'm so bored." I admitted to him. I'm not one of those stuck up liars who say they're at some kind of amazing party when they're actually dying in the thought of boredeom in their own freezing cold house.

"Oh, that's good then." I could see his cheeky smirk in my mind when he spoke. "You wanna come somewhere with me? Maybe?"

"Urm, yeah sure? What you got in mind?" Finally! I was going to do something this holiday other than lounging on my fat arse all day.

"You been to Kew Gardens, before?" Harry asked in an innocent tone.

Kew Gardens. I loved that place. My Mum used to take me there all the time as a child. When I was happy and free to do whatever I liked. She took me there on sunny days, and when I was around the age of 10, when I liked to draw a lot. I'd always bring a sketch pad and a couple of pencils to draw the beautiful plants I saw in the gardens, whilst my Mum would sit on a bench and watch me.