Chapter 32- Daisy

Chapter 32- Daisy

 "What the..." Sadie said as she pulled in round the back of the hotel. "Why are there so many people?"

Ignored her. I just looked out the window, scared as hell. I knew Harry was famous but these people get to where ever he is quickly. I mean super fucking fast. I wasn't looking forward to walking past the front, getting my photo taken, people recognizing me with Harry. People are obviously going to assume that we're dating- like what happened last time. Just as things were going alright with Harry as well and now it's happening all over again but this time I know he'll be there for me, somehow.

"'You alright?" My friend asked, as we stepped out of her black car.

Sadie is a good friend. She is one of my only friends that understands that I am very close to Hailey. She understands that I find Hailey's comfort more reliable than anyoneelse's and even though that sounds terrible, that I wont hang out with anyone other than Hailey most of the time, it is true and she knows why it is. I still eat lunch sometimes and catch up with Sadie and a few other dancing friends but she understands why I'd rather be talking to Hailey.

"Yeah. I'm fine." I lied. I walked on to the pavement, picking up the ends of my light, pink dress, following behind my friend. I kept my white mask in my hand whilst we moved round to the front of the hotel. 

"Woah..." Sadie said as we reached the carpet that was laid out. I wasn't sure if she was shocked by the amount of people with cameras or how impressive the hotel looked.

"Sadie! Daisy!" I heard Hailey shreak. Before I could look in the direciton her voice was coming from, she pulled me and our other friend in to a group hug. I was more scared about my dress ripping in front of the crowd rather than how tight Hailey held us. I could already tell how excited and happy she was. 

"Happy Birthday!" Sadie shouted. She passed Hailey her present, which was neatly wrapped up in floral wrapping paper.

"Thank you." Hailey kissed Sadie on the cheek. "Jason's waiting in the ball room, for you." 

"Ok. Do you mind if I go up, then?" Sadie asked, pointing to inside the hotel. 

"No, of course not! Go and find him!" Hailey encouraged her. We both watched our friend walk inside, her red dress train sliding carefully on the tiled floor. It was nice to see everyone was dressed in more of a prom dress than a ball gown. Those things are out of fashion and slightly intimidating- as I told Hailey whilst planning the party. "You never would of guessed what Harry got me!" My friend jumped up and down.

"What did he get you?" I had no idea. Harry didn't tell me before, what he was giving to my friend. I suppose he didn't know, himself, what he was giving until the day of the actual party due to my last minute invite. 

"An interview with Wayne fucking McGregor." She said, pausing between her words. Holy fuck. Wayne McGregor. How the...

"What?" My head ducked in amazement and my bottom lip dished out in front of the other. I couldn't believe someone could ever do that. An interview, with one of the best and well known ballet choreographers out there. The one and only from The Royal Ballet School. The only man on earth who could of replaced Sir Frederick Ashton. I was generally very shocked, and to be honest, jealous.

"I know right!" She carried on jumping up and down. "In fact, Harry should be somewhere around here..." Hailey's eyes scanned the busy red carpet. "There he is, waiting for you." Her finger pointed to a curly head that faced the opposite direction. It looked like he was already talking to someone, possibly one of the many paparazzi that stood on the other side of a barrier.