Chapter 5- Harry

Chapter 5- Harry

It's been two whole weeks without seeing the blonde anywhere. Anywhere, apart from my mind. I'm always thinking about her. Where she is at the moment, what she is doing. It all combines into one little clump in the corner of my brain labelled "Daisy" . 

The boys have seen change in me, and obviously it's because I haven't seen her. Louis has been the most concerned, always asking me what's up but I don't think I want to tell him- or anyone- about my crush on this girl. Even the guys in the studio have asked me if I'm alright, pretty much everyday I've been recording in there.

I was so upset about what happened in the park between me and her, and I still am. The words that left her mouth on the cold day in the green area, are on replay in my head 24/7. Each time she gritted her teeth to get me to leave her alone, each and every one of those actions, have scarred me. I'm mental about her, and I've seriously got to stop this before something big happens to me. But I don't want to. I have this feeling inside of me. The feeling to want to hear her voice and to see her everyday. I want to see her again, I want to become friends. I want to know what's behind the pretty girl. Nobody's perfect.

I didn't really want to see her after the park, anyway. As I think I needed to leave her alone a bit, she seemed quite stressed and torn at the time. I don't want to make her seem uncomfortable around me for some reason.

What really upset me is that I thought I'd become friends with her before my birthday. Which was stupid of me as I had only met her on the 29th and my birthday was two days after that.

My party was amazing! We went to several nightclubs on the night of my birthday (the 1st of February) with all the lads, friends and girls I knew. I made sure I didn't get too drunk because I knew there would be paparazzi everywhere and I didn't want another photo with a random girl.

So, now I think it's time I go back to see her. I've had two long weeks of work, recording and signing girl's foreheads and she's probably had her nursery work or whatever she does. A fortnight, is a big ammount of time, and I think I'm ready to go and see her again. Hopefully the park attitude was a one off, I'm sure a nice girl like her wouldn't mean any of that.

* * *

It seemed like ages since I was standing on the same white steps to the nursery that Lux goes to. I waited with the little girl in my arms, in the freezing and bitter winds of Winter, on this Sunday morning.

Hoping to see Daisy greeting me nicely by the door.

Finally, the door slowly opened and it wasn't the blonde, unfortunately, but her friend, Julie. The mental brunette who's hair was long and silky. She looked like one of those girls who cared about what she looked like, her hair seemed to of been brushed through quite a few times, as the strands were perfectly straight and knot free.

"Oh. My. God..." She screamed in my face. Obviously, she wasn't expecting me to of been coming back to her work place. "Is this another dream?" She then asked, physically pinching herself on her skinny, pale, arms. I wish she didn't do that, as it left sore, red marks on her soft-looking skin.

"Urm, no." I said with a cheeky grin. "Julie, can I come in? I'm pretty cold." I asked, my body now shaking from the scary temperatures. 

"Yes, yes! Of course you can." She said, quickly and in a bouncy tone, taking the child from my arms and following behind me. 

We continued up the stairs with her mumbling "Oh my god, Oh my God, Oh my God." behind me, making me smile widely. 

I got so many jealous fans commenting on my latest instagram photo of me and Julie. Some that were like: "OMG SHE'S SO LUCKY!" others: "STAY AWAY FROM MY HUSBAND!" and some rude ones, that I tried to ignore: "URGH, ARE THEY GOING OUT!? WHO IS SHE. SHE DOESN'T DESERVE MY MAN <3" It did get over six million likes though, which I'm sure Julie is very happy about.