Chapter 43- Harry

Chapter 43- Harry

"Daisy. We're here." I woke the girl for the second and the last time in the journey. 

"What?" Her head adorably pushed against her arm as she groaned. "5 more minutes..." I couldn't help but smile at her as I left her in the car, deciding to open the boot and put our bags in the house. I'm so glad I made her come today rather than tomorrow, the sunset really is amazing. 

I rubbed my hands up and down my arms quickly, mentally telling myself off for not wearing a jumper and for me thinking it wouldn't be cold, even though we're by the coast. I can be so stupid sometimes.

I got both of the bags and put them on the floor for a couple of seconds, so that I could shut the boot door before carrying both of luggage up to the front of the cabin.

As I came up to the door of the small, wooden house I read the little note that was pinned up. "Hope you have a great time :) Keys under the mat. Noah." My lips played a small smile as I folded up the piece of paper before looking back at the car to find that Daisy was still snuggled up by the window. Hesitantly, my hands reached underneath the door mat to find a set of keys that opened up the house for me. 

I've always loved this little cabin, even though I've only been in a couple of times when I stayed the Summer when I was younger, it's always been a great place. As soon as Daisy told me she had half term off I knew I wanted to take her here, I knew I had to ask my friend Noah if I could borrow it for the week. So, here I am with the sleeping beauty in my car as I turn on the lights to the humble hut., leaving both our suitcases by the door. 

"Daisy." I smiled, opening the door to her side once again. "Wake up, we're here." I repeated myself. 

"What time is it?" My hand un-locked my phone for her, holding up the bright screen in front of her face. "Only 9:20 Oh My God... I thought it was the morning."

"Haha c'mon. I want you to see it." I unstrapped her seat belt for her and let me tell you, I was more than tempted to carry her bridal style, like I have before, in to the house but before I could even touch her, she unexpectedly sprung out of the car. Her weak hands wiped her messy hair from her eyes before her whole body stretched out. "Come round here..." I took her wrist, tugging her behind me to the other side of the car. 

Her reaction is exactly what I wanted. It's exactly how I had hoped she'd look at her surroundings. "Harry..." I chuckled at how speechless she was. "What..." 

"Hmmm?" I teased with my eyebrows furrowed. "Do you like it?" My voice didn't mean to come out in a whisper but something about her made me do it. 

"It's so beautiful." Daisy's smile came back to life as she shared a glance with me whilst staring at the night sky. I knew it wasn't the full sunset I wanted her to see but at least she saw some of the extraordinary colours that appeared in the Cornwall skies. We do have all week to admire the space around us, it's not like we're going to miss anything out. "Woah..."

I watched as the girl stood still without a word, staring up at the mixtures of oranges, pinks and blues. If only I could wrap my arm around her small body and stare at it with her, to keep her with me from shivering in the cold. I wish. 

"I still can't get over that sky. It's stunning." She shook her head. She's the one who's stunning and she doesn't even know it. I wish I could tell her. Maybe I should whilst we're here, away from everyone? Or would that be a mistake? 

"You wanna come inside?" Her eyes shifted from my eyes and then to the building behind me. 

"Yeah, sure." Her cheeks blushed for some reason. The smile she normally gives me, the one showing admiration and the one I love, plastered over her lips as she followed right next to me. I didn't need a jumper, my arms were getting warmer every time her arm swiped against mine. It feels as if a fire starts between us, whenever we touch. Sometimes I love the feeling so much that I wish it could stop.