Chapter 63- Harry

Chapter 63- Harry

June had gone by so quickly. I'm glad it did but it just went by in such a short time. The weather has been amazing in London. The other day it was around 30 degrees Celsius, causing extreme indoor air conditioning to be pumped through the entire studio. I felt sorry for the fans, looking out on how hot and sweaty they seemed, when me and the boys were practically inside a fridge. 

By around July the 1st, we had completely finished recordings of the songs. We all had completed our tracks- every 18 of them- and the files had been sent off to get mashed together, edited and cleaned up. Greg loved every single one and he was exceedingly happy about our successful plan of trying to get all the songs done before France. 

I had tried to talk to Louis on many occasions, only to receive a lot of verbal abuse being shot back in to my face. I attempted to ask him why he had been avoiding me, seeing as I had apologised and wanted to make up a long time ago, back in April. He just told me to fuck off and mind my own business, even though I knew he didn't want to explain anymore to me, seeing as the trouble was about him using Eleanor and getting with one of my family's closest friends. 

That's another thing. My family.

I don't even know them anymore, I don't think. Well, they don't want to know me, that's what I know of. Ever since the car crash, the day I had...forgotten my own Mum and sister, I was on a mission to try to contact them. I haven't seen them, heard from them, spoken to them once. I've texted, tweeted, sent mail, emails, everything I could do to try and get their attention, but I didn't receive any. It's been bloody awful and after a while, I couldn't stop thinking about them. I wouldn't know what to do with out their support, after everything they've done for me. I didn't know what to do without them, but it looks like I've basically survived five whole months without them already. 

"Boys! We're over here." Greg informed us. 

The sound of rolling plastic wheels and fabric gliding against laminate flooring filled my ears as we made our way towards the middle-aged man. He was holding folders, files and stacks of papers as his shaking hand tried to write on many dotted lines. As we all stopped in front of him, he was still talking to a person of staff and his eyes never left the document they were both examining. 

I saw that Zayn had seated himself on one of the metal benches, near one of the escalators, looking rather tired and dozed, and that Louis sat on the one about a metre away from him. Niall was the only one who got to pick up his guest before we had reached the airport and he was the only one, sitting on his suitcase with his girlfriend in between his legs, snogging in front of us all. 

I knew Liam was worried about Danielle and how she was a little bit stuck in traffic. He would do anything to get her over in time and he would even miss the flight and wait for her to get to Heathrow. Zayn had called Perrie and she was on her way, as he told me- even though I couldn't help but wonder why he was constantly on his phone, texting someone- and Louis had enlightened me with the fact that Clara was not coming to France. He had invited one of his best friends, Stan, instead. 

It also looked like I was the only one out of the boys who had two guests coming along. Zayn had Perrie, Louis had Stan, Niall had Sophie, Liam had Danielle, and I had Hailey and Daisy. 

Yep, they said yes to coming. It happened about a week before July started. I hadn't seen Daisy since seeing her at the temporary studio and when I dropped her off, which was June the 5th, so it was more than pleasant to find a text from her a couple of weeks later.

We had a bit of a complication because Daisy said she would only go if Hailey was also, and the thing is, is that Hailey has a Summer job- meaning she can only go to France for 2 of the 4 weeks. Greg agreed that we could do that due to all the money management had saved from the others only inviting one guest each, so it looks like Hailey will be going home before us.