Chapter 47- Harry

Chapter 47- Harry

A sudden shiver took over my body, as I felt little breaths against my skin, causing goose bumps to arise. The sun was trying to peer through the blinds, my eyes seemed to notice behind their lids, and my ears sensed the quiet sounds of birds chirping. The area seemed calming and peaceful, causing my eyes to roll back some more until a sudden squeeze around my waist alerted me to open my eyes instead of to close them some more.

Daisy was laying completely on top of me, with her head on my chest and her arms hugging around me, on either side. The duvet still completely covered both of us and I looked around to see a dent in the other pillows. It must of been made by her head, from where she tried her hardest to get to sleep, I seemed to remember. She had a nightmare, which led her to come and sleep next to me.

I wanted to stay in that bed like that forever, as I looked down at her beautiful, youthful face. Her blonde waves were scattered behind her, as her right cheek was placed lightly against my chest and a smile appeared on my lips, as I looked down at the way her hands were cupped around my sides. I secretly wished that her eyes were open, looking up to me with a smile played on her lips, just like mine were doing, as I looked down at her. 

"Daisy." I whispered, as I stroked some of her hair out of her face. "Daisy, wake up."

"Mmm a couple more minutes." Her head sleepily nudged against my chest and her hands gently squeezed my sides.

"I need to get up to make us breakfast." I chuckled.

"I need sleep, not breakfast."

"Then let me go downstairs, anyway." I tried to push the girl off of me, with my palms but her hands stayed firmly pressed on to my sides.

"Stay." She whispered. Her head nudged in to my chest again. "Stay with me for a couple more minutes. Please."

I couldn't help but smile, thinking about what she had just said. "Okay." Is all I could think to say back. I was too shocked yet pleased about having her, sleeping on top of me, cuddled in to my body.

My arm soon wrapped around her waist, underneath the duvet, and the soft moan that came from her slightly opened mouth  told me that she liked the gesture. After a couple of minutes of smiling and simply staring down at her in awe, my ears collected the sound of her deep breaths, which meant she was back to sleep. 

Even though I wanted to make us breakfast and even though I was desperate for the toilet, I still grinned at her and kept her soft hands on my sides. She was in the same room as me for practically the whole night and she wasn't even sleeping next to me, she was asleep on top of me, cradled, as if she needed protection. 

My arm reached over to the bed-side table, without moving the girl from me, to get my phone. 12:34 I read. Shit, it was close to lunchtime already. I never sleep in that late, I've never had such a good sleep in my life to be honest. "Daisy, I need a shower. It's almost lunch."

"Fine." She groaned, with her eyes still closed tightly. "A bowl of cheerios with lukewarm milk will do me." I chuckled in to her ear, as I managed to finally shove the sleepy girl from my body. The fact I mentioned lunch and she asked for breakfast made me laugh. She can be a bit strange at times, but a good strange- of course.

"I'll be downstairs." I whispered. I stood still at the door, smiling at the way she was fast asleep, before quietly opening it to go downstairs.

My fingers switched on the kettle and found themselves making a bowl of abnormal cheerios for the girl upstairs. Who has cereal with warm milk? She does, I suppose.