Chapter 19- Harry

Chapter 19- Harry

"Harry! Let me in!" I woke up to a large couple of bangs. Not firework bangs, has in hard-wood bangs. Someone had been knocking on my door, trying to get in to my home, for quite a while. 

"Argh." I grumbled. I was never the morning person and for someone to come waking me up at 7:00 in the morning just made it a whole lot more like hell for me. "Coming!" I rubbed my eyes and put on some clothes. I never sleep with anything on, I like the brush of the fabric against my body, it's a nice feeling. 

I hurried down the stairs, ruffling my hair and warming up, coming to my door and opening it to find Louis Tomlinson. What the fuck did he want, I had no idea? He doesn't even wake up this early, so what was he doing there, on my doorstep?

"God, Harry! I was knocking on your door for ages!" He ranted, rushing in to my house. "What are you doing? You're gonna be late!" 

"What are you doing, more like? Why are you here?" I said, with my rusky morning voice, walking into my living room, Louis following closely behind. "I'm not late for anything, it's Friday the 16th. We have a day off remember?" 

"Daisy's fucking exam!?" He looked at me like I was crazy. I am crazy.

How would I forget her exam day? I've literally been counting down to that day for over a month or so! What the fuck is wrong with me!? Everything is just so wrong about me and my brain. Sometimes I think if the car crash did anything to bother/ harm my mind? I had memory loss but I thought that was all fixed after I got let out of the hospital. How could I forget that one day out of all of them, though? 

That was the day I needed to clear things with her, say sorry and apologise for any mistakes I have made and also say sorry for all paparazzi disturbing her. I've literally been planning it all for weeks, in my mind and also with her best friend, Hailey, over text. 

I carried on standing there like a fool, mentally hitting myself. "C'mon! Get dressed and eat a bit of toast. We haven't got time." Too right, I didn't have time! I bet she was already pactising by the time Louis first got here.

After a lovely but quick shower, I ran into my bedroom, put on some clothes and and then ran downstairs whilst trying to dry my dense curls with a hair towel. I knew I didn't have any time to mess about but when it comes to planning out what to wear but especially on a day like that, I had to give it some thought. I did not want to look like a fool or a mess in front of her. I knew that day meant a lot to Daisy, and I was there to show her I respect her.

"I've made you some nutella on toast." Louis said as I came in to the kitchen bare foot. My feet were freezing cold on the tiles- I never think to put my socks on first? I sat down, still playing about with the towel on my head, trying to get my hair at least a little bit dry. 

"Thanks." I tried my hardest to multitask, one hand on my pieces of toast, one hand keeping the towel tight and up. I tried to make it work, but I ended up not needing the towel anymore as my hair was almost completely fine and dry by the time I finished my small breakfast.

"I'm just gonna go grab some socks, I'll be right back." I said, rushing out of the kitchen leaving Louis all to himself.

In the morning I was extremely confused to why he was here, at my house but I soon remembered why. He was here because my Land Rover still wasn't fixed from the accident and apparently I could only be let out of hospital so soon if I agreed not to drive for two weeks, so of course I said yes to no driving. Quite stupid, but not really as I was desperate to see Daisy after all this time and to come and say sorry.

After getting all my crap together, me and louis both got into his car. I haven't been in his car for ages and I've never seen it so clean in my life! He'd never clean it out, not in a billion years. It used to have like a collection of Starbucks cups everywhere- both Eleanor's and his own. Where'd did they all go? Why is it like this?