Chapter 65- Harry

Chapter 65- Harry

"Cheers to getting to France and the start of a great holiday!" Liam held up his glass of red wine. 

Everyone bought their drinks in to the centre, clashing with someone else's, smiling at the celebration as if it were Christmas. We had just been served drinks at the table, by one of the waiters and we could go up and take whatever food we wished, whenever we liked. The room was large, with lots of tables, yet only half was filled with people and I wondered if others decided to go in the other buffet room. 

As expected, Niall and Daisy were the first to rush over to the collection of foods. On the way back from the gym, she had mentioned five times out loud to me, that she was starving after the hour of exercise we managed to fit in and that she, I quote, said "Could eat a whole horse, a pig and a cow."

Winding her up, I mentioned how I didn't think the buffet would have whole animals available. 

My eyes travelled from the half- full glass I held in my hands, to the girl who was talking passionately to my blonde band mate, about a certain food and by the looks of things, if she should chose either. The way her grin lit up, bouncing over to the meat section, to obviously come across something she had hoped to find, made the butterflies inside of me go nuts. I didn't know if it were better for me to carry on watching her, or join her. 

"What are you smiling at?" My eyes directed to Perrie, who was leaning in to Zayn's side. Louis, Stan, Danielle, Liam, Sophie and Hailey all looked at me, waiting for me to answer.

"Urm, nothing." I shook my head. I sensed someone on the table followed my gaze, so before I could get bombarded with questions, I stumbled out of my seat to go and full up a plate, like Daisy and Niall were at the time. My eyes didn't look back, as I knew they'd all still be watching me with questioning eyes, they just looked forward, making sure I wouldn't fall over my nervous legs. 

My hands picked up a fresh, white plate from the spring stack and made my way over to Niall. He, as I had guessed, already had a mountain of foods on his plate. It was filled with awful combinations, yet so many varieties and colours, such as tomato salad and spaghetti bolognese, along with beef slices and chips. I didn't know how he could do that to his stomach. 

"The selection of food is amazing." He said in awe. A lady tried to go behind me, to reach the meat, which made me move out of her way. Niall started to walk around by my side, focusing on the lines of tropical foods instead of myself. "You know after dinner, we were thinking of playing a couple rounds of snooker. Louis and Stan found the arcade room when you were exploring the hotel."

"I've got a bit of a headache." I rushed to say. Niall then looked from the slices of freshly baked bread, up to me, with scrunched eyebrows. "I mean, I don't think I'll be up for it. I'd rather just...get some sleep."

"It'll probably have cleared up by then. C'mon Harry, it's the first night and it'll be fun. I heard from Hailey that Daisy is really good at snooker."

"She is." I confirmed. My palms were getting sweatier, making my plate feel as if it were going to slip from my hands at any second. 

"She'll be playing then, so why not?" Maybe because she won't be playing either and that we were planning on spending the time by ourselves instead. "Look, I'm sure it's just from how hungry you are. Fill that plate up and I'm sure that by the time you've eaten everything, that the headache will have gone."

"Yeah...maybe."

Sitting back at the table, with quite a full plate, it looked as though Hailey was debating about a topic, that hit her quite hard, with Stan. Perrie was backing the girl up, whereas Louis would be laughing at their answers, to support his friend. I soon figured out it was about sexism and how women were betrayed in music videos and other media. What I loved about the conversation, was that Daisy couldn't be bothered to be part of it.