A/N

Hey!! As you can see this is my first book if you read the description... This is all a Harry Styles Bsm or i will add Ddm sometime. but i can add the others if you want so... yeah please if you have suggestions just tell me..... anyways enjoy!!!

------------------------
Okay... this is me talking... or typing today-->[ June 13, 2018]..
And I noticed that my writings when I started this book was a bit... just a little bit crap 😂 well thats what I think anyways. Most chapters here especially from chapters 1 to 5 or more are all seeming to be written by a child so I'm warning you that its shit. But as the time goes by, my writing style has "evolved" and I promise you that it gets better and I'll try my best to be better for you to have a much much more better book to read.
Again this is me talking in the present time and this book was published at 2015 I think or 2016 I'm not that sure.... so yeah.

I hope you enjoy this book and please give some love by making that star at the bottom coloured and a follow will do. I won't end this book just yet but updates will be slow since I just started my 11th grade and I'm expecting tons of school activities so yeah.

Love you all and thank you for choosing to read this shitty book of mine.

Love you lots jellytots xoxo.