58. Hot Chocolate and Cuddles

First of all before you proceed on reading this chapter, I just wanted to thank every reader of this book, for your votes and comment and stuffs, because of those, totally because of you I'm not losing my interest in writing, it makes me think of things more and yeah. Though I want to apologize for not being able to update, I'm quite busy actually, but I'm trying to write again from time to time. Anyways I won't let you wait long. You may now continue and read.

P.S, sorry if it doesn't look much. :)

AGE: IDK, you decide :)

It's not a typical Saturday morning when I woke up. The sun wasn't shining, there are no birds singing, only the sound of the drops of the rain to my window and the roof were heard. Well that woke me up, I sat up trying to look for a better view of the outside through my window when an excruciating pain erupted inside my head, like it was being hit by a hammer a dozen times, immediately I lay back down as my hand shoot up to massage the sides of my head trying to ease the pain even if its just for a little bit, but nothing happened. Only then I realized that I was breathing through my mouth, my throat is dry and also it feels like my entire mouth is dry, I tried breathing through my nose but I can't, I tried sitting up again only to fall again back down immediately, the muscles all throughout my body's aching like I was hit by a massive truck.

"H- har-ry" I croaked but then there's no sound came out of my mouth, and my throat hurts. How am I going to call Harry? I can't move, I can't speak, my nose sucks at being nose plus my head is pounding, I can't stand up, heck I can't even sat up even for only seconds.

I lay there watching the ceiling, listening to the sound of the rain hitting our humble home, my eyes travelled every inch of my room; it's not that fancy, just a normal teenage room, posters were pasted on the wall just beside my study table, beside that was my shelves, my most favourite thing in this room apart from my bed is the bookshelf; yep I love to read, I don't know how it started but I've been collecting books ever since someone at school gave me one when I was a bit younger. But my most favourite place apart from my bed is my window seat, it's a little gift from Harry, he bought this house when they started the TMH tour, I was so happy when he called and plus his bedroom is next to mine.

I continued looking everywhere until my eyes landed on my phone, how I didn't think of that! I can just call him ya'know, oh no I won't call him, my voice box's gone so I'll just text him.

'I need ya I need ya I need ya right now, yeah I need you right now'

I texted him quoting Don't let me down by The Chainsmokers, I don't know why though it just pops onto my head, soon footsteps were heard from the other side of the door.

My bedroom door burst open and Harry barged in "You could've just yelled my name ya know" he said sitting down on my bed and I just shrug

"You okay?" he asked. I poked my throat and he, got the signal "Ah sore throat" he said. I grabbed my phone and texted him, just after I had hit send, his phone immediately dinged.

"Nose sucks at being nose, a hammer hit my head a thousand times, body was hit by a truck over and over again" He read out load, he just chuckled, probably because of my text, but concern was written all over his face, he reached for my forehead and felt it "I think you're having a flu hun" he said, "don't move okay? I'll be back in a minute" he kissed my forehead then took off.

I don't know where he went, so I just stayed there lying on my bed watching the raindrops through my window, my nose still sucks, my head aches more than a while ago, I don't know how but soon felt my eyes getting heavy until I let sleep took over me.

"Hey Y/N, wake up sweets" I heard someone whispered "Come on you gotta take meds" it's Harry, so I slowly opened both my eyes. On the side table, a tray with soup and a steaming cup of chocolate and a bowl of mallows are placed beside that, Harry's standing there looking at me with a glass of water and the bottle of meds in his hand while he had stuffed his laptop under his armpit. How did he managed to bring all of that stuffs here? I don't know either.

"You think you can sit up?" he asked placing everything on a table I just nod, not really sure if I can, but I can try right? So I tried my hardest to sit with the help of Harry of course, after that he sat in front of me with the bowl of soup and a spoon on both of his hands "You gotta eat" he said blowing the spoon before feeding it to me. I'm not really that hungry, but I want to get better so I ate everything on the bowl

"Here take this" he said giving me the glass of water and an advil,, when I finished the water I gave it to him and he just put it on the table. I watched him as he did his own thing, he had closed the windows, dimmed the lights and plugged on his laptop to its charger. He sat beside me, back leaning against the headboard of my bed with his laptop on his lap.

"What movie?" he asked looking at me "Oh right, you can't speak, you choose then" he said as realization had hit him, he gave me his laptop afterwards and I took it, I scanned the movies saved on his laptop and chose Kung Fu Panda Two, don't judge it's my favourite, I don't even know why he keeps on downloading movies, I mean he can just log on to Netflix right? I gave him his laptop and started to watch.

"Oh yeah, I got you hot chocolate" he said smiling "Along with the mallows of course" he gave me the cup and placed the bowl of mallows on my lap. I'm so lucky I had a brother like him, I wouldn't trade him for anything, yes I admit many times he's annoying as hell along with his friends but he can be sweet too, yep, he's always caring and yeah. He draped his arm around me and I snuggled closer to him, finding the comfort too comforting (haha).

We didn't speak, yes just his comment sometimes but that's it. We just watch movies after movies until I fell asleep, in my brother's arms.

Crappy Ending. Xxx