22. He yelled at you

Age 14

You were lying flat on the couch watching TFIOS for the hundreth time when you heard the door open and close. Harry just arrived from his date and you wanted every details about it.

"hey Harry! how are you?" you asked but he didn't even spared you a glance. Then you noticed that he's upset so you went to follow him upstairs.

"Hey! Bro, wait up"you said running after him. As you both reached the door you saw him with tear-stained cheeks and a reddish puffy eyes.

"what's wrong? Are you okay? Please tell me what happened?" as you said those words, he slammed his door hard causing you to stumble backwards

"hey! that's mean, but are you okay?" you asked him knocking

"will you just shut the f*ck up and leave me alone!!"you never see Harry this upset before.

"okay. just call me if you need anything, I'm just a few doors away"you said as you made your way to your room. It hurts you to think that he's upset and it also hurts you to thinnk that he yelled at you even though you didn't do anything, you just layed there on your bed trying to think about the things happened.

Why is Harry so upset when he went home? Earlierthis day, he's so excited fro his date and he even asked you to help him find an outfit. Then you remembered you have his girlfriend's number. Knowing that he's with her a few moments ago, so you grabbed your phone and dialled her number.

*PHONE CONVO*(lets just assume that his girlfriend's name is Kendall )

you: hey Kendall, how are you?

Kendall: I'm fine y/n how about you?

you: good.

Kendall: look y/n, I don't mean to be rude but, I'm kinda busy right now

you: Oh yeah, sorry. Just want to ask something if thats okay

Kendall: okay

you: why is Harry so upset when he arrived?

Kendall: oh about that, we kind of got into a fight

you: Oh, but you both are gonna fix this right?

Kendall: I'm sorry y/n, but we already ended it.

you: oh, sorry are you okay?

Kendall: yeah, I'm fine

you: okay. we'll keep in touoch right?

Kendall: Of course, youo're like my sister. Harry wont be in the way of our friendship

you: Thanks. okay so call me okay? Bye Kendall

Then she hung up. That's why He's so upset. I shouldn't've bombarded him when he arrived.

What should I do? Of course I will let him be sad for today, but tomorrow, he should be happy whether he likes it or not.

The next day, you woke up early, got dressed early and then head downstairs to have some breakfast.

"morning mom!"

"morning sweetie, why up so early?"

"Nothing, is Harry awake yet?"

"yeah, he just took his breakfast to his room"

"oh. Hey mom, can I go to the mall today? I need to buy some things"

"okay hun, but don't come home late okay?"

"thanks mom." After you ate, you quickly went to your room to get your phone and wallet then you said goodbye to your mom then head off.

It only takes a few minutes to arrive at the bus stop when you're walking then 10 minutesto arrive at the mall. Once you arrived, you took out your phone and went to your memo to see the things you listed.

You started to buy first the things you needed for your cheesecakes, graham balls, cookies you even bought fries and cheese powder even though that's not on the list. After that, you went to the bookstore and bought the things you needed and some books then last you went to the department store and bought Baymax that is almost your height then head home. Gladly, you bumped into Niall and you explained the things happened and as to why are you there alone then he offered you for some lunch then drove you home.

When you arrived, you found a note on the fridge saying that your mom went to the office for an urgent meeting or something. Which means you can do the things you needed to do without being disturbed. First you put the things needed on the counter then went to put the other things to your room. As you passed your brother's room, you can hear him sobbing softly. Even though you wanted to hug him or comfort him you just have to let them be for a couple of minutes and do your own business then you can bother him.

So youo went straight to the kitchen, started sorting things out for the cheesecakes, cookies and graham balls then you put the fries on the fridge knowing that you won't need it for this time, then you'll just do it later. So first you started with the cheesecakes, then cookies as you put both on the oven, you started doing the graham balls, and after that you put it on the fridge. After you did the three, you started frying the fries then let it cool off a little then you mixed it with the cheese powder and put it on the container then set it aside. After you did those things you cleaned the things you used, the kitchen then you started doing the paper works. After you have done all things you needed, you placed them on their rightful places. You made a pillow fort on the lounge then put the fries and some bag of chips on the table. You put the Baymax just infront of his door with the flowers that you picked on your garden then some designed papers with sweet nothings written on it, then you put arrows leading to your lounge. Then you put a little box around Molly's next. Molly is cat given to you by Harry when you turned 12.

part two?? next chapter haha see