43. He came home after tour

Age 4 (Louis)

You were asleep when he arrived, saying that it was past your bed time. After greeting everyone who was still awake, or I mean everyone in the family was awake apart from you, then after some catching up and bonding time, the family decided to hit the hay and drift off to their own dreamland. Your brother Louis, since he was asleep during the whole plane ride and didn't feel too jet lagged decided to just hang around some more, he spent his free time looking through old pictures and remembering the little stories about it, the laughs, the fun and just everything the pictures tell.
After a couple minutes of thinking crazy things about the past, he finally decided to head off to his own bedroom, on the way to his room, he passed your bedroom and decided to just take a peek at your sleeping figure with a smile never leaving his face. Remembering the times when he will just randomly remember your little self, those times when he's missing you and now you're there, just a few steps away from him.
He quietly walks towards your bed and picked your sleeping figure along with the blanket and the stuffed bear he got you for your first birthday then head straight to his room. He carefully put you to his bed along with the bear, draping your blanket over you then quietly heading to the bathroom and do whatever a guy should do before going to sleep. After doing his business, he carefully lied down beside you, cuddling you before he felt his eyes dropping.

You instantly woke up when you heard someone snore near you, opening your eyes you realized that you're not in your room but an all too familiar place. You look around you until your eyes landed on the sleeping figure next to you, feeling slightly scared at first because someone's arm that's full of tattoo is draped on your waist but then the tattoos look familiar, from the arm you took a glance to the person's face and saw the person you've been dreaming to see, the person you've been dreaming to be with.
Feeling happy, excited, shocked and surprised.

"Aaaaaahh" you squealed hugging your brother who immediately sat up, alerted by the scream

"I missed you Lou" you said hugging him tightly

"You scared me Y/N, but I miss you too" he said hugging you while laying back down

"When did you get here?" you asked tracing the tattoos on his arm

"Just last night"

"I'm so glad you're here"

"Me to bug, me to."

Sooo how was it? It's actually my first time writing for the others and yeah. I'll publish Harry soon. For now, I just sincerely want to apologize, again, yeah even though most people don't read the author's note 😂😂 me too sometimes I don't. School has been keeping me busy lately and some stuffs but I'll try to update weekly. Thanks for the reads by the way. Ya'll are the best.
❤❤-Cielle