85. Hogwarts

Hey! Hahaha, it has been awhile, isn't it? Sorry.
Idk I'm feeling kinda shy right now, maybe thats because I haven't been that active for a long long time. I have no excuse, I'm lazy 😂✌ and if not, I'm busy with school stuff, senior year really is tough. Anyways, I hope you haven't left me yet even though I've left you hanging... but I'm back! For now 😂 I just found a free time and thought of this story a couple minutes ago so yeah. This will be divided in parts idk how many yet...and my writing probably became the crappiest crap in all craps since I haven't written something for awhile so please, hahaha... enjoy!!!

°~°~°~°
I turned 11 a couple months ago so I’m kinda expecting my Hogwarts’ letter to arrive any minute now. my brother, Harry, which has a name the same with the ‘boy who lived’ is already on his fifth year. He’s a Gryffindor, and I hope I will be too, since mom, dad and gem were all Gryffindor, so it’s safe to think that I’m a Gryffindor too. Hopefully.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

So it has been a week, and my letter hasn’t arrived yet, it’s only a couple days before the start of classes and I still don’t have my dang letter. What if I’m not a witch? How can’t I be? Mom’s a half blood, dad’s a pure blood, we’re a family if witches and wizards soo. But what if I don’t have something a witch or wizard possesses? What if I don’t belong in the wizarding world?

~ ~ ~ ~

I woke up bright and early today for no particular reason. I don’t like waking up. I love my sleep so why did I wake up this early? It’s only 6 am, on the dot. I laid back down trying to get my sleep back, I tossed and turned trying to look for a better position but I can’t get back to sleep. Shrugging, I got out of bed and went straight to take a bath, after bath, I left my room as it is and head straight for breakfast.

“Wow Y/N, great to see you out of your man cave this early” Harry said from behind me

“Thanks” he ruffled my still messy hair making it messier then went to his place beside me and sit.

“So, how are ya’ll- my my great to see you this early sweets!” Dad with his energy this early beamed at me as he sat on his chair

“Yeah” I mumbled. Waking up this early is not really a usual thing for me, there’s a certain time of me waking up depending on the time I slept at night. And having 7 hours or less sleep makes me grumpy and moody, like today, I’m not in the mood to do anything, I have this feeling that today will be a bad day for me, for a particular reason.

“Breakfast is here!” mom placed the neatly stacked pancakes in the center of the table, making me inhale the sweet aroma of the heavenly food before me. Since I decided that today is a bad day, even though my stomachs growling for this heaven, I lazily picked up my fork and placed a pancake on my plate.

“Morning Styles!” a girl’s voice beamed from behind me; clearly it’s Gemma, with her working clothes on, her hair neat in place and her red lipstick. Her heels were annoyingly tipping tapping onto the hardwood floor as she makes her way towards the dining area. “Good morning little Styles” she ruffled my hair just like Harry did and made her way towards her seat to eat.

“Yo Y/N, why so grumpy?” Seriously? Isn’t it obvious? But instead of sassing him, I decided to stay silent since I don’t want to have a fight with him this early, I’m not in the mood. And not having enough sleep isn’t actually the main reason why I’m this grumpy, it’s only a few days left before school and I still don’t have my Hogwarts’ letter, not receiving mine bothers me, what if I’m not accepted? I hate this. I just hope things will turn out good after this day.

“Y/N?” oh yeah I kind of lost myself in my train of thoughts, they are looking at me right now, why are they looking at me right now? sheez, not receiving that dang letter really complicates everything. “What?”

“I was asking you if yo-” Dad was cut off by a screeching or tweeting or I don’t know how to explain that type of sound but it’s so familiar, a moment later there was a loud tap on the window and I saw a white feathery creature.

Oh my God! It’s the letters! My heart is thumping really fast right now, that owl will tell of I have my letter or not, if I’m going to Hogwarts or not, crossed fingers…

“I’ll go get it.” Mom announced and went to fetch the letters from the owl.

“Let’s see, here’s yours Harry and oh my, Y/N, for you darling” mom handed me the white envelope with the Hogwarts seal in it. It’s my freaking letter! I look up to them and saw them all smiling at me, I know that they know that not receiving mine is the reason why I’m like this these past few days, and seeing them smile at me like that washes the negativity off of my system.

“So, what are you waiting for! Open it!”

I held the crisp textured paper in front of me, refraining myself to smell it in front of my family, ‘cause that would’ve been awkward. I turned the envelope on its backside, feeling a small smile creep on my face when I read my name on it, this is so damn great! I slowly tear of the paper to read the message inside.

Dear Ms. Styles,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy.

I didn’t even finished reading it, my heart was thumping inside my chest, I can feel tears brimming in my eyes, this is freaking unbelievable yet awesome. I read the other paper attached and listed there were the supplies I will be needing for my first year at Hogwarts.

And this time I decided, that today is one of the greatest day of my life, screw bad days!

Hahaha anyways that's all for now. I'll post the next part when I found a time. Please until then, bare with meh.