76. This Chapter Has No Title

BSM

Sooo, my draft got deleted. Hahaha. Forgive this chapter, I wrote this at dawn 😂😂 and hope ya liked it. Soo if you're a fellow H.P fan, shoutout to ya! Anyways there'll be a tiny bit spoiler in here, note that. And ya go ahead and read 😂

I woke up bright and early today because were having a gathering! I mean not that formal gathering thingy, me and my friends just decided to have a pool party today just the four of us and yeah. So that’s the reason why. Now I’m happily skipping all around my room since we haven’t seen each other in two whole weeks, imagine that so yeah. I decided to eat so right now I’m bouncing down the stairs towards the kitchen to prepare my breakfast and since it’s pool party we’re having I didn’t bothered to take a bath. So definitely in the mood, I grabbed the box of my cereal, ya know that cereal with different shapes yeah that and my little marshmallow. I don’t exactly know why I’m doing this thing but I just go with it. I poured the cereal onto the bowl and sprinkled the mallows on top of it then put it in the microwave. After wee seconds, I took it out of the microwave then sprinkled it with my rainbow sprinkles then let it sit there. While waiting for it to cool down a bit I made myself a chocolate smoothie. Once I’m finished with my drink, I went back in making my breakfast bar, so I grabbed  the cereal with melted mallows in it then moulded it like  bricks then let it sit inside the fridge for a couple of minutes. Whilst waiting, I turned the tv at the kitchen on, yeah I don’t even know why we have tv on the kitchen but yeah, so I watched while waiting. Once I think it’s ready, I grabbed it from the fridge together with my smoothie then ate my breakfast while watching Fantastic Beasts on the tv. (fangirl mode on haha peace) I’m halfway through the film when my phone beeped signalling that someone had sent me a message. Shoving the two inches cereal brick on my mouth I grabbed my phone from the side then opened it. My happy mood was now replaced by a sour one, haha. Those witches have cancelled the party. Foul Evil Gargoyle, Sasha is heading out of town while the other two are I don’t know. Curse this day, then a loud roaring thunder was heard and as if on cue heavy rain started to fall. Great. Just great. I dropped my phone then went towards  the garden at the back.

“Thank you for ruining my day!” I yelled to nobody in particular. I don’t care if the neighbours heard me, I don’t care at all. I went back inside my clothes slightly wet so I went straight to my room and wear my special pair of clothes. By special I mean I only wear these when I’m having a bad day and when it’s raining, yeah I don’t know why I have this type of clothing. Once I’m done, I grabbed the jar of milk from the fridge and I was about to close it when I caught a glimpse of something shiny from down there (niffler be like haha). It is a stash of kisses, I don’t know who owns this party bag but I definitely need it so I grabbed it then bolted towards my room.

I do this when I’m really pissed and thank God nobody’s here but me, because when I’m in a foul mood I really yell at someone I see even if that someone is older than me. You don’t mess with Y/N Styles when she’s pissed because well you don’t want to see the hidden beast inside her.
I connected my laptop to the tv parallel from my headboard then chose a good H.P film, once the order of the phoenix started I dimmed the lights then hid under my blankets with the bag of kisses beside me.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~

(if you still haven’t watched H.P and the Order of the Phoenix there’ll be a couple spoilers here even when its old haha and if you don’t care at all then proceed.)

Tears were rolling down my face, I still can’t get over the fact that Sirius died. The look on Harry’s (Potter) face made it worse. After a couple of minutes, I finally got over the fact that his own cousin killed him (Sirius Black and Bellatrix). I decided to fix my room. But first, I plugged in some music before doing the things I got to do. Once I’ve gathered all my trashes, and fixed everything that needs to be fixed, I went downstairs. I plugged my earphones on and went to sit beside the window and watched the rain outside. Do you ever have that feeling when it’s raining and you’re on a comfy clothes with the mellow music on the background like the music really describes the way you feel.  I don’t know I just get so emotional whenever its raining.

I was in my own little world inside my head when somebody yanked my earphones on rudely cutting my speech “What the tartarus are you doing?” I exclaimed. There I saw my older brother arms crossed with a pout “What?” I asked him again plugging one earphone on getting ready for another speech “Did you eat all of my chocolates?” he asked. Oh, so that party bag was his, oops sorry bro. “What chocolates?” I asked trying to act innocent “The little party bag on the bottom of the fridge” he said “I don’t know what you’re talking about. Now, let me get back to whatever I’m doing” I said turning my back to him but he sat in front of me “Are you telling the truth?” he asked me. And by the look on his face, he knows I’m lying. But let’s get this innocent act thingy okay, I like it haha “Yep” I stated. “Really?” he asked then he brought something out from his back. It’s the bag of kisses and now the only thing in there were the silver thingy. “Really, Y/N, you finished it all?”

“What no!”

“Oh really?” he dropped the plastic and looked at me, okay now he’s smirking. Should I run? “Yeah” I said slowly. He blinked. Then I bolted off running away from him, I looked at my back and saw him running after me with the nerf gun in his hands. How did he managed to get a hold of those, he’s not holding it the entire time

“Why did you ate it all Y/N” now he’s shooting me with those foam bullets “I was only doing it because of the dementors!” I kept on running until I saw him stopped. “Really Y/N? Dementors?”

Professor Lupin said so