8. You're Insecure

Age 14
Your POV

Guess what? Its Christmas! And its the first time that we will have a party! And its also my first time to celebrate the Christmas with the boys and First time also that I will meet their girlfriends.(just pretend that they have girlfriends...kay?). Of course Im excited and a bit anxious, what if they dont like me. just a few hours from now and I will finally meet them. I bet they are all gorgeous....

"Y/n c'mon you have to start getting ready, the lads will be here soon" I heard my mom yelled from the kitchen. "Yes, mom!" I said as i made my way towards my room.

There I saw gemma holding a simple navy blue knee length dress and a pair of cream colored flats. (The picture is at the beginning of the chapter)

"You're not going to let me wear that right?" I asked. Actually I'm not a fan of wearing dress, when there's an occassion I usually wear skinny jeans or leggings and blouse.

"Nope.. you are going to wear these whether you like it or not"

"Cant I just wear jeans?" I asked using those puppy dog eyes

"No sis, all of us are going to wear formal attire. So you have no choice plus there are other visitors" she told me

*change povs*

"Fine" You sighed, defeated.

"Go on. Take a bath and I'll wait for you here.... okay"

"Yes, ma'am" you said, making your way towards your bathroom. After a few minutes you're now done taking a bath so you made your way to your bed and saw there the dress lying perfectly.

"It looks comfy" you told yourself and you slipped on it. It fits perfectly

"Wow, turn around" you heard your sister say from behind you so you turn around.

"Oh my god.. it looks perfect on you" she said

"All we need is a little make up" she said again ushering you to sit on the hair dresser

"No please, I dont want to. Plus Harry doesn't want those colors in my face" you argued

"C'mon he already agreed" what?!. He agreed?

"Yes he did" oh did I say that outloud?

"Umm yep. Now c'mon"

"Please make it light"

"I"ll use the nacked 3 palette so no worries okay? You'll never notice you have make up on" she said

"Promise" i asked

"Promise. Now ketchup!" She said. Then started doing her magic. After a few hours (i guess) she's now done doing my hair and my make up.

"Wow. Is that me?" You askes amazed
"Aww, you look stunning" she said..
"I do not....."
"Fine... fine... fine.... dont move okay, i want you to be perfect throughout the night. Kay..."
"Yeah, go ahead and get ready" with that she left.

I look around my room trying to look for something to do but then my eyes landed on a different person on the mirror. I stare for her eyes long enough, they are full of emotions but i just can't figure out what it was. Then my eyes traveled on those red rosy cheeks and those pink plump lips, she looks different and that girl im staring at is me. I look different, starting from how I look tonight from my attire and make up. I dont know how much these things cost but it helps me to hide those flaws, those ugly things thats in me.

"Wow" I heard someone said from behind me, and i turned around and then i saw Harry, his mouth hanging slightly and i saw little tears in his eyes.

"Am I that ugly?" I asked him feeling a bit shy

"No. No dont say that. You're actually the complete opposite" he said walking towards me

"But why are you crying?"

"Im not crying"

"What are those then?" I asked him reffering to the tears in his eyes

"Nah, I'm just so happy that you grew up beautifully" he said bringing you into a hug

"Im not beautiful" you argued

"What? Y/n look?" He told you bringing you to face the mirror

"Now, what can you see?" He asked

"An ugly girl who always tries to fit in" you said simply

"Y/n why are you telling that to your self?" He asked. Shocked. And hugged you from your behind.

"Because its the truth" you said again emotionless

"No.. you know what I see? A strong beautiful fine young lady" he said.
"Y/n being beautiful can't be seen what is outside, its always what is in. And you my dear is a perfect combination of that one. Beautiful on the outside and has the purest heart. You're magnificent always remember that". And as those words left his precious lips you felt tears on your eyes no one has ever told that to you and it surprises you that someone finds good things in you.

"Thank you Harry.. I love you"

"Aww... I love you more kiddo. Now c'mon the lads are waiting. I cant wait to show off my astonishing sis" and with that he gently started leading you down the stairs to finally meet the others.