12. Long Lost part three

I admit this is the best sleep I have ever had my whole life. I woke up with the sun shining in my face "ughh, who opened the blinds??!!" I asked

"Good morning dear" wait thats not my Moms voice, I opened my eyes to see an outline of a tall lady on the window, she has a long jet-black hair that reached in her mid-back (is that even a word?). Looking at my surrounding I just realized that I'm not in my room and soon memories happened yesterday came flashing back at me and I remembered that I am with my real Mom now and I am with my room in her house.

"Good morning" I said yawning while stretching

"Did you had a good sleep?"

"Yes, this bed is so comfy" I said making her laugh.

"Well come on breakfast is ready" she said taking my hand with her. As we walk through the stairs, towards the dining area we had a little chat about nonsense. When we arrived I smelled freshly baked cookies and bacon. I saw the table filled with many different kinds of food, judging to the site infront of me, I can hear my stomach grumbling.

"Dont you like it? We can just eat outside??"

"Thats heaven! Why wont I like it?"

"So? What are you waiting for. Dig in!" I wasted no time, I quickly sat beside her and started eating.

"Oh yeah, after breakfast go and get ready were going shopping" she sang the last part

"Oh okay". After eating she pushed me in the bathroom (not literally push.. kay?) And I started doing my business. By the way the bathroom is connected to my room so yeah. After taking a bath, I rummaged through my bag to find a suitable outfit for shopping. I chose a black leggings and a plain black V-neck shirt that is a bit big for me and paired it with my vans. After that I put my hair in a side Dutch braid allowing the other side to just hang there and applied some face powder to avoid my face to get oily.

I heard a knock on the door and there stood my new mom "Sweetie when you're done just wait for me in the living room okay?"

"Okay" I told her smiling and she just smiled and closed the door. One last time I checked myself infront of the full length mirror standing just beside my closet and grabbed a hanky and my phone then went to the living room to wait for my mom.

Few minutes passed and she's still in her room, I look around my surrounding and realizing how simple but magnificently elegant this house is. Then I saw some photo albums under the center table and grabbed it. Looking through it I saw babies one girl must be Gemma and the other one is boy, probably Harry. The pictures are arranged from them being young to them growing up.

"Did you waited long?" She said interrupting me

"Oh not at all"

"Right. Well come on then lets go" with that she led me to her car then we drove away, to the mall.

Hours later and were done shopping, buying mostly clothes, shoes and some stuffs. I told her though that I have enough things but she insisted. One thing though we went to a bookstore and bought lots and lots of books, obviously novels and others. And after we ate dinner, yes we took shopping for less than six hours. But now here we are at her car heading home.

"How was your day sweets?"

"Very good, I'm quite tired though"

"Me either. But its worth it isnt it?"

"Yeah. But you shouldnt've spent too much money on me"

"Its okay dear. I just want to spoil you, and fulfill the years that I didnt act as your mother because of you know"

"Its okay. I really did enjoyed thia day though. Thanks Mom" I said yawning

"Aww its alright sweet cheeks, you should take a nap, I'll just wake you up when we arrive."

"Night" was all I said before slipping off to dreamland.

I was awaken by someone shaking me. "Hun, were here"

"Oh yeah. Sorry"

"Its okay get inside, I'll call Andy to take the bags in okay"

"Okay" I went inside, heading to the couch, because I'm still tired and sleepy

"Oh by the way Hun, Harry is coming home for a few hours, maybe He'll be here at 10(btw you arrived at 7). But you'll probably be asleep at that time so maybe you'll see him tomorrow?" She said sitting next to me

"Can I wait for him here, please?"

"But you're tired"

"Its okay Mom, I'll just lay here and will you please wake me up when he arrive?" I told her, using my puppy dog eyes for the first time

"Fine, you can wait for him here. But I'll head upstairs to take a shower okay and maybe a nap or something. You're sure you'll be okay?"

"Yeah."

"Just call me when you need me okay" she said kissing my forehead and heading to her room.

Well I still have 3 hours, more or less. Getting a bit bored, I played with my phone checked ny facebook, twitter and instagram account and I still am quite bored. Remembering that I bought a book a few hours ago I went to my room and saw my bags there lying neatly beside my bed. Since there still are three more hours I decided to take a bath, and wore a comfy cat-onsie, I know weird right, but who cares. Grabbing my The Lost Soul book by Rosie Goodwin and my phone before heading to the couch.

I started reading my book and I was at chapter 8 when I feel my eyes getting heavy and I let my sleep took over.

Part 4 ---->