49. Long Lost part four

I'm sorry I've posted this chapter incorrect but I already fixed it so the problem is solved. Part five will be posted soon. Enjoy

Everything is dark. I can’t see anything, but all I know is that I’m all alone. I can feel rusted rough sheets beneath me and a bed which has much spring sticking out and the room smells horrible, like it’s a forgotten stockroom. I tried searching for a window which will give me even the tiniest bit of light but I found none. Then I heard footsteps nearing the place I’m in making my heart beats faster, the footsteps are getting louder and louder till it stops in front of the door of the room where I was and my heart beat increases, I heard jiggling of keys and the unlocking of the door soon followed by the disturbing sound of the slow opening of the door.
I turned my body towards it and see the lights coming from the other side of the place. My heart beats 10 times faster than before because of the sight in front of me, I can’t clearly see the whole appearance of the being blocking the lights coming from the outside but judging by the shadow, it frightened me. As the being started to move inside, I slowly see a clearer outline of it, it’s not a monster but a human, though I’m still scared. I looked into his eyes and all I see is malice, there’s an evil glint of it which clearly represents danger. Every step he takes closer to me, a whimper escapes my mouth as I bury myself further into the wall, to say I am scared is an understatement, my body is shaking and tears were threatening to spill from my eye, though I can’t make myself to scream, to get some help, I’m too scared to do so. Then he’s just a few steps away from me, he raised his hand revealing a long thick shiny knife with fresh blood dripping on it then he quickly came towards me with the knife still in his raised arm making me scream.

Change pov

“Ahhh!” a blood curdling scream woke me up from my slumber, I looked at the source of it and saw that it was my sister. Her once peaceful and angelic face has turned into a grimace; a blanket of sweat has covered her forehead, her hands curled tightly at the soft fabric of the cushion pillow she’s hugging. I wasted no time, I shook her awake but she still is screaming. I’ve never experienced this before making me more afraid, what if she won’t wake up? What will I do? Clueless, I still did what came into my mind, I shook her harder until I’m screaming her name, I can feel tears streaming down my face I couldn’t stand seeing her like this, in pain.

“Harry! Are you alright?” I heard mom exclaimed from upstairs, I heard her pounding footsteps climbing down the stairs.

“Y/N’s having a nightmare mom, I don’t know what to do” I told her. She turned the lights on and Y/N’s eyes immediately opened followed by her gasp. And soon tears were flowing down her cheeks

“Shhhhh” I said immediately hugging her

“W-who are y-you?” she asked and I just looked at my mom

“Mom?” I said as she took y/n into her arms

“Remember your other sibling?” she asked y/n and she nodded

“Well, meet your big brother, Harry” she said

“Hello little sis” I told her

“I never expected that our first meeting will be like this” I said

“Well aren’t you going to give your big bro a hug?” I said opening my arms. She smiled wildly before tackling me in a hug

“I’m so sorry about this” she muttered

“It’s okay, bad dreams happened” I told her

“gosh that was so scary” she mumbled.

“Awe how cute, are you two going to be okay?” mom asked

“Yes mom, you better take a rest, I heard your flights early tomorrow” I said

“Flight? You’re leaving?” y/n said

“I’m so sorry I didn’t tell you dear. It was a last minute announcement. But don’t worry, Harry will be here with you hmm” she said kissing her forehead

“You two better get your bums into your rooms. Night” she said before making her way towards her room

“Well, wanna sleepover?” I asked y/n smiling at her. She mirrored me, showing her two dimples

“Piggy back?” she asked. I just rolled my eyes and grabbed her, then I took off running towards my room. Yeah, never thought this would happen in my entire life, I thought meeting her wouldn’t be like this. Having a sister is great, but having two? It’s ama-zayn.