90. Leaving

Leaving

Heyaaa heyaaa! I updated! Though its late! hehehe sorry. I know even though I promised that I'll update the other day, and I'm sorry in advance if the emotions I want to show didn't turn out the way I wanted it to be and it sucks.

Actually, I did this part out of my own experience and I am now living in an apartment I am sharing with my cousin and I still feel homesick even though I'm here for a couple of days now and I visited home yesterday. But I wont rant about my life anymore seeing that nobody cares tahehehe. So yeah enjoy!

Your P.O.V

I closed the zipper of my luggage, probably the last one of all the luggage I have prepared. I'm leaving home. Not for some unworthy reasons. I'm leaving for college, or what others call UNI, a couple months ago, I've received the letter of acceptance form the university that I've chosen and today is the day I'll be moving there.

I'm really happy, to be able to study at the university that I liked. At the same time, a pain from a pinch in my heart throbs making me feel tons of emotion at once. I swear I feel like I want to cry but no I won't. I won't back down.

"Y/N, is everything ready?" mom yelled from down the stairs. That's probably the tenth time she asked me that today. I know, its getting kind of late and the time it takes to travel is a couple hours, well, four hours to be exact, but its okay, I'm not using a bus or something.

"Almost mom!" I answered trying my hardest not to make my voice break.

"You better finish that soon if you want to get there before tomorrow" she said. I just sighed. Not finding the energy to answer her, its quite hard for me to deal with everything now seeing as I'm getting kind of on the edge lately, the sadness I'll feel from leaving home, the excitement of moving to my own flat, the anxiousness on my thoughts about UNI, I don't know, everythings jumbled and I don't know what I'm feeling anymore seeing as I'm feeling everything at once.

Then, I heard a car stopped in front of the house, probably Harry and the guys, they told me last week that they'll visit me before I leave so that's probably them.

And what I thought was right.

After a few minutes, four guys came barging in my room with paper bags in their hands.

"Hey guys!" I exclaimed smiling at them, masking my tears that are nearing to slide down passed my eyes. "I'm so glad you came to see me"

"Of course we wouldn't miss it for the world"

Then silence came, engulfing us like a giant blanket. I just kept on staring at them, with the same smile still plastered on my face.

I frowned. Seeing their expressions. "What's with your faces?" I asked.

"Nothing it's just, we'll be missing you lots" I smiled at Niall, who seemed like a child compared to his matured features.

My heart warmed at what I heard. I know they love me like their own sister but its still different when I feel that they really do, it feels nice that it makes me want to tear up. But I still smiled, not letting my tears fall. of course, I'll save it for later when I'm alone, I don't want them to see me cry. "Of course I'll be missing you too. All of you" I smiled.

"Well, get rid of the depressing atmosphere, come on let us help you pack. Momma down there is getting annoyed at you for taking too long" Louis said starting to move in my room to do the so called packing he said.

They just chuckled and complied. And in a matter of seconds were done.

My bed is still there with the same bed sheet that I'm using, but the other parts of my room feels like its gone. Most of my things are gone, either I've donated them or they're in the boxes with my other stuffs, but everything else seems naked.

The warm colour of my room seemed to start being dull. Its gone.

The five of us, just sat there, on my bed, side by side, with the comfortable silence engulfing us, trying to save this memory, and the feeling of being with them.

Because I know that it would be a long time before I see everyone else again.

Then my mom barged in my room with an annoyed look on her face. "Y/N, you're taking too long, have you packed everything?"

"Yes mom"

"Good." She said then closed the door and left. I just sat there, still staring at my door where she was standing just a minute ago.

I sighed.

"She's just sad that you're leaving" my brother said from beside me making me look up to him.

"Huh? She's been like that since yesterday. " I stated, looking down on my lap. Trying to stop the tears threatening to fall.

"You know she's used to being with you. We'll be leaving soon and she'll be living without her kids for awhile"

"Yeah. I'm just trying to spend a little more time here with you all before I go" I stated. Then the tears I've been trying my hard to stop from falling, came cascading down my cheeks like a waterfall.

I kept my head low, as I covered my face with my hands, not even trying to stop my crying.

Then I felt them hugging me making me cry harder and sob.

"I'll miss you guys." I said. "I don't even know if I still want to leave."

"Y/N, you've already come this far, of course there's always be doubt but that's part of our life. All we just have to do is face it and get through to it." Liam explained. I smiled up at him, wiping my tears and standing up.

"I promise, I'll finish college early and come back here." I told them, finally finding the courage to move on to my new life.

"Go talk to mom, we'll bring your things down" Harry told me. I sent him a thankful smile and walked towards my mom is.

I didn't see her in the kitchen and everywhere else downstairs so she's probably in her room.

And I was right. I found her sitting on her bed, her back facing the doorway where I was standing.

"Mom?" I asked starting to walk towards her. "Huh?" she asked still not facing me.

Then I went to stand in front of her and she's crying. "Oh mom" I immediately engulfed her in a hug as my tears started spilling again.

"I'm just so happy that you've grown beautifully"

"I'll miss you mom" I told her with my voice getting muffled by her hair with my tears still streaming down my face.

"I'll miss you too baby"

"Aww, why didn't anyone invite me?" it was Harry, who was smiling cheekily with tears in his eyes. I don't even know how he managed to do that, but for the first time in a while, I feel whole.

"I love you both my babies" mom said in between us. Its sad that Gem isnt here, but she's away doing her own thing and we all are supporting her.

"We love you too mom"

Of course, the time left were spent of all of us hugging, including those three idiots, but everything else has its limits and the time when I need to leave came.

With tears in our eyes and a sad smile on our faces, we bid each other goodbye, as we went to our separate ways, promising each other that we'll visit everyone else and that we'll see each other again, soon.