13. Christmas

Age 14
Third person's POV

You fiddle with the hem of your shirt as you let your head battle whether or not you should greet him or kiss him or hug him since its Christmas. You see after your parent's death, you've been living with your older brother. Considering that he's always on tour before the incident happened, you both were sk close, you have this special bond that only you, siblings had, well that was before the accident, when they took your parents away, being on the age where you're at the stage of puberty, you took it hard, and you didn't left your room for less than a week, started shutting people out. As if almost everyone on the family or your friends starting to give up on you. Well, almost. Harry on the other hand, didn't loose his patience trying to talk to you, knocking on your door waiting for you to let him in, and that was before he left on tour and left you at your Aunt's, seeing at your state, and came back to fetch you before Christmas.

So here you are now awkwardly sitting on a table silently watching a mass on the TV with Harry, on Christmas Eve.

Your POV
I got one word for this time, "awkward". Yes saying that it was awkward is an understatement. Before Harry left for tour, we kinda had a little misunderstanding, and I may have shouted at him for being a "horrible brother" as I said, then never talked to him or texted/called him on his two months tour and when he came back to clebrate Christmas. I guess he just did came back here because of pity, or because I'm a family or because the boys are celebrating with their families and he has no one to celebrate. Oh never mind, the point is, all this times before he left for tour the guilt is eating me and I don't know how to apologize for being a brat. As of now, we didnt tell each other a word, does he really hate me?

I'll just wait for the mass tk be over then I'll talk to him, but for now I'm just going to make my tummy happy.

When I'm done eating, I quickly ran to my room to get my gift for Harry, my Aunt helped me to pick this necklace knowing in our situation. Yes I bought him a cross necklace, because I want him to be safe, always. I came back to the dining room quietly tiptoeing towards him. When I was about to approach him I heard hin talking to someone on his phone so I just waited quietly, trying not to be noticed.

Harry's POV

Y/N ran to her room after she finished her meal, I don't know what to do or what to say. Does she really hate me for something I did? Or does she literally hates me? Well I don't know. She didn't even talked to me before I left for tour and when I came back, until now, I have to admit this but, tjis situation is kinda hurting me to be honest. Then my phone rang interrupting my train of thought.