83. Jealous BSM part II

So, I'm starting this chapter with a little author's note. Again. And this little author's note will start with a little apology. Yep here I am again saying sorry for not fulfilling my duties as an author and for purposely neglecting wattpad. Why? Okay I'll tell you the reason why. I have been neglecting wattpad because my head keeps on pounding every time my eyes will face the screen, even my library is untouched right now, and I'm so sorry, even though I told you guys the last chapters that I will update often this summer break, and I didn't so yeah, apologies, apologies. I've been having writer's block too, if that's what you call it. I mean, I kept on having tons and tons of ideas but I just can't make myself to write 'em. Again, my deepest and sincerest apologies to you all.

AND OH MY EFFIN GOD! WE'VE REACHED 90+k! omf, I cant even. I'm crying! I'm crying (in a cool way). Gahhh! Thank you thank you thank you so much for reading this crap of a book, I never knew we will reach this much and Thanks to you all, without you this would've never happened to me. I owe you all a lot.

And I want to thank each and everyone who stayed until now, to those who still haven't removed this book in their libraries.

Oh and to those people who have just saved this book into their libraries, Hello to you! I'm Gracielle nice to meet yah J and even though it's late, welcome to the darkness hahaha.

JEALOUS BSM PART TWO

Your P.O.V

I woke up when my alarm went on. Its thirty minutes past three, why on earth did I set my alarm at this ungodly hour? Oh yeah, the retreat, but I'm too tired, too sleepy and too lazy to get up. I don't want to get up.

But I have no choice, thankfully I have persuaded Harry to let me go and complaining wouldn't make it better so better suck it all up hahaha. Well since it's still that early, I'm not going to take a bath. Forget that heater I'm too lazy, plus, we don't have enough time anyways.

Wait, since when did I become productive when I'm tired? I distinctly remember that I left a mess while packing, oh well.

I washed my face and body, brushed my teeth and wore a cropped legging, and paired it with my knitted maroon sweatshirt then sprayed dry shampoo into my hair since I didn't take a bath haha, I know I took a bath last night but who knows? I don't want an oily hair ya'know, and then threw it into a bun and I'm good to go!

I grabbed my travelling bag, pocketed my phone and snatched my camera from my bedside table then headed downstairs.

It's still dark out, obviously since its three in the morning duh, but the lights were on, it means someone's there. I slowly walked towards the kitchen preparing myself for some shit, what if there's a burglar? What if there's an axe murderer, or a ghost, or an alien? But what if Shawn Mendes is there robbing our kitchen off, well that'd be okay, at least I'll get to see him, right?

I grabbed the feather duster sitting from a table at the side, okay don't judge, at times like this anything could be useful. Shuffling was heard in the kitchen together with the clanking of something, okay who the hell is that? Please don't be a burglar, please be Shawn Mendes, please my 11:11 wish even though it's not 11.

Okay this is it, one more step and I can see who the hell this is. Prepare yourself you creep!

"Ahhh!" I screamed then ran towards the person and started hitting him with my WEAPON

"Ahhhh!" he screamed back.

"Y/N, what the hell!" Oh wait, it's Harry. Hahaha my bad. *face palms*