6. First Break-Up

Age 16
Your POV

I'm walking with my bestfriend here at the mall to find the perfect gift for my boyfriend. Yes me Y/N Styles the shy and quiet one, have boyfriend, 6 months to be exact. And Since he's my first boyfriend, I want my first birthday gift for him to be per-fect.

"So what exactly are we going to look for" y/bf/n asked

"I dont know, really" i shrugged

"You dont know? Were walking here in the mall for hours and you dont know?" Yep. Actually I dont really know what he likes. All I know is that he loves playing basketball, golf, and skateboard. Thats it. Skateboard.

"Hey! Were are you taking me" she asked while I dragged her towards the shop

"I know what to buy so c'mon" and i heard her huff.

"You sure??"

"Positive. He always talks about getting a skateboard so why not give him one" as we enetered the shop, I saw different styles with different colors.

"Oh My G! Look! Theres a galaxy one, I'll just go get it and lets meet later.. tataaa" my crazy bestfriend skipped to the section were galaxy skateboards are (idk if there are galaxy one, but yeah) and I continued my business. Once I found the perfect one a simple red skateboard with tribal sign in the middle of it, I went to the counter and payed.

"$13.21 maam" (idk how dollars work)

"Thanks" once im done I texted y/bf/n to meet me outside the store and there I saw him, my first boyfriend, having his tongue down on some bimbo's throat. I can't bear to see it, so I ran, and ran till Im far from them, my bestfriend following behind.

"Hey! Wait! Why did you run?" She asked me catching her breath. I turn around with sad eyes and tears pouring from it, I hugged her tight and I might crush her bones

"What? Whats wrong? Tell me whats wrong"

"S-saw y/boyfriend/n....... k-kissing s-someone" you cried

"Why didnt you tell me?" She asked still hugging you

"I c-cant" you both probably looked like crazy hugging eachother outside the mall but you dont care, 'cause you're lucky enough to have a bestfriend like her.

"H-Har-ry"

"You want me to call Harry?" You nod. A few minutes after she called, your brother arrived taking you from y/bf/n's hug and took her home.

The time that you arrived home he made you sit on the couch.

"So tell me, why is my precious kitten crying?" He told you worry and at the same time calmness visible to his voice. So you spill him everything starting when you arrived at the mall from the kissing incident. You can see anger to his eyes but he stayed calm and collected, you know that he didnt want to show you that he's angry but you know deep inside that he's on rage.

"You know Y/n he is a complete a**hole. People like him doesnt desreve your tears" he said rubbing your back while cuddling you. He's right he doesn't deserve my tears, but still he is my first boyfriend I cant help not to cry. It hurts It freakin hurts so much, why would he do that?

Then the doorbell rang interrupting my train of thought

"Honey I'm Home!!" You heard someone shout

"I'll be back babe" he stood up and you heard the door open and close
"Where is she?" You heard someone whispered
"There" as you heard those words you felt multiple pair of arms wrapped around you, and you instantly knew that it was the boys.

"Guys, cant breathe" you said as you felt their arms left you.
"You told them?" You asked to your brother
"Yep he told us... and we bought Ice cream" Niall said with his eyes glimmering like a child recieving his christmas gift.

"Aww you dont have to"

"But we want to. And we brought movies" Louis said.

"Now stay with me coz Im quite quick in 5,6,7,8.." Liam said sitting beside you and bringing you to his lap.

"What are they doing?" You asked
"Well my dear they are preparing for a movie night.. now shush"
You saw the boys came down with pillows and blankets for the pillow forts, and the movie started.
"Maybe I dont need him, all I need is you. Thanks guys. I love you all" were your last words after you drifted off to sleep.