7. You broke his phone

Age 4

Regular POV

You were in the living room waiting for your brother to bring the popcorn for your movie marathon. Your brother told you not to touch his phone unless he told you to, of course you look up to him so you always obey him. When his phone rang, signaling that he has a call you didnt know what to do, when the phone stopped after a few seconds it will ring again. Maybe the call was important, so you picked up his phone and wobble yourself to the kitchen where he's sat there waiting for the popcorn to finish. Of course being Harry's little sis, you're morethan clumsier than him, and you cant balance yourself properly. Then you didnt saw the shirt lying on the floor and you slipped. Of course being the little kid you are, you fell but you didnt cry. You look down to your knees but you saw a broken phone lying beside your chubby feet, there you started to cry, feeling guilt.

Your brother heard your cries and he immediately went to see you.

"Y/N? You okay hun?" He asked crouching down at your height, completely oblivious to the broken phone lying beside you.
You didnt answer you just look down, scared that he might hurt you.

Then he followed your eyes amd saw his broken phone, on the floor. You look up to him and saw his face red, anger visible to his features as he stood up.

"What did you do?! Didnt I tell you that you can only touch my phone with my permission?!"

"Im sorry I was just-" you tried to explain

"No! Go straight to your room missy" he demanded

"But what about the movie"

"No, I will watch the movie myself, as for your punishment you will stay in your room til tomorrow, you can only go out during dinner, breakfast or lunch. Now if I were you I will march my precious little bum to my room to avoid more trouble"

"Sorry" with that you walk slowly through the stairs occassionally glancing back at him with pleading eyes. He just pointed to the stairs and you sighed, defeated. "Wish you'd listen sometime" and with that you just rushed to your room slightly bumping your knee on some steps of the stairs earning a bruise.

As you arrived infront of your room, you quietly went inside, closing the door quietly.

Leaning on the door, you freed your tears and slide down, feeling hurt that your brother is mad at you. You run to your bed, went under the covers and cried your little heart out. Feeling hurt, not only the pain on the bruise that formed on your knee when you bumbed on the step but also hurt that he wont believe you or listen to you. Tiring yourself because of crying, you feel your eyes getting heavy until you slip on a dreamless sleep.