89. Kidnapped

Behold my first attempt in writing something like this...

Above everything, I would like to give a shoutout to the person who gave me this idea. My dear you know who you are, I love ya 😉

By the way, the first part will take place when Harry’s still not the famous Harry Styles, rather the Harry known to be working in a bakery. Yeah.

Anyhow, please proceed.

Your P.O.V

“Mom, I’m heading out!” I yelled as I made my way down the stairs.

“Okay hun, be back before dinner!” mom replied from the kitchen. Here’s the thing I love about my mom, she trusts me. She’s unlike those strict parents who forbid their children to do almost everything, she believes in us siblings and supports us with her might, even though our father left us, she’s always there. I can’t even ask for a better mom.

I closed the gates then started walking east, towards the main city. Our home is not that far from it, but not that close either, we kind of live somewhere in the middle. But I like it that way.

I continued walking until I reached the little bakery where Harry’s working, I want to work here with him, but they told me I’m too young, though I’m only a year younger than him, I’m still not allowed. I’ll just wait for a couple months before I turn sixteen, since sixteen is the age set for part-time workers.

I stepped inside the little bakery inhaling the sweet aroma of butter, bread and sweets. Lovely.

I hum as I made my way to the counter, where Harry’s at.

“Hola brother! Missed me?” I asked when I reached him.

“Aren’t you the one who missed me? I mean you’re the one who came…” he trailed, not looking up to me as he wipes the mess on the countertop.

“Meh, not really, just came to get my precious sweets” I stated. I can feel my eyes gleaming as I wait for my precious cookies to arrive. I ordered it yesterday, and it was especially made for me by my precious friend who works here with my brother.

“Y/N! You’re right on time! Here! Freshly baked” my friend gleamed as she handed me my loves. Ah, how sweet. I can’t even wait, I want to tear the packing to shreds and eat my precious.

“Thank you so much girl! I’ll come back with the book later” I winked at her as I wave goodbye to my brother.

“Oi Y/N, where on earth are you going? You’re staying here, my shift is nearly over anyways.” Harry yelled at me. Well I’d love to stay but the reason I went out is to publish books from the nearby bookstore, plus Imma buy a book for my friend, in exchange for the cookies, duh.

“I’ll come back later, I’ll just buy a book. We’ll walk home together okay? Wait for me!” I told him. He’s about to protest but I cut him off by walking out of the door, the heavenly smell of the goodies leaving my senses. Now, to the bookstore!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I was actually kidding when I said that the bookstore was placed nearby. What I meant is that it’s kind of on the other side of town, and since I was walking, it will literally take me an hour to walk back and forth, not including the time I’ll spend in picking books. I mean, c’mon, I pick clothes quicker than picking books, and that’s not too fast.

Anyhow, it’s starting to get dark and I’m still walking, I swear when I’ll return with my books of course, I’ll make sure to take a cab or the tube, since we don’t want Harry having my head off now, do we?