16. I'll be here

13 years old

It started again, the bullying. Ever since you transferred to that school, people have been horrible to you. They'll call you names, push you and do things to you that are terrible. And today is one of those days, you were walking to your locker to collect your things and to get ready to go home when someone knocked all your books and shoved you to the ground. And when you looked up you saw the main bully standing in front of you with smirk on her face.

"Hello my dear Y/N. Ready for another round?" She said with a sickly sweet voice while you see student gathering around you.

"Please just let me go" you pleaded quietly.

*slap*

"What did I tell you about talking" she said pulling your hair

"No talking unless you told me to"

"Good, now stand up b*tch" she told you kicking you on the stomach making you groan.

"Stand up!" She said. So you obliged.
You can feel eyes on you but you could care less. All you want is to go home and snuggle in your bed. You feel her push you to the wall and your back flat against it. *slap*

"You're just a fat whore who wants attention!" She said. *slap*

"Nobody wants you here" *slap*. You saw the other three joined and stared punching you, pulling your hair, kicking your side and slapping you.

"Die slut, die" someone said as you feel somebody punch your stomach.
All these things they do to you hurts you so much, but you didnt shed a tear. You wanted to stay strong, so you never show that you're hurt. Though you know the reason why they do those things to you, they wanted to make you cry, they wanted to see your tears, they wanted to be the first one to break you even though you're already broken. Your mom dont even know anything about the bullying even your brother didnt know, you kept it a secret to them, so they never know.

"No one wants you, even your brother hates you. Everybody wants you to die. " ouch that thing hurts. Maybe thats true, maybe they dont want you even your family, maybe thats the reason why they never notice anything, though you're good at hiding, but still.
You just stood there feeling the pain that they give you, watching them say horrible words to hurt you. Just then the bell rings signalling that its time to go home.

"Untill the next time, whore" she told you as she and her gang started walking away as the students scurry to leave, and you just stood there waiting for the pain to go away before walking home.

Once you arrived at your house, you notice that the door is not locked which is weird because most of the time your parents are at work. Shrugging off you just continue to make your way inside, you removed your shoe and put it in the shoe rack and place your bag on the couch, you're about to turn the tv on but your phone dinged several times, thinking it was just some twitter notifications but instead there are tons of messages on your(random app) account. Who on earth would message you, you thought so you went to open the app and started scrolling through your messages. All those messages they sent were about them wanting you to loose weight, about you being fat. You went to your mentions and saw them posting horrible words like "@yourusername, do us a favor and kill yourself", "@yourusername no one wants you", @yourusername your family doesnt love you, you're just a publicity" and so on. Though you never show your tears, even to your family, you can't take it anymore, you sobbed as you run to your room slamming your door shut, as for Harry, he heard your cries and quickly went to see you, even though his arrival should be his surprise, he can't let his little sister hurt. Running towards the stairs he saw your phone lying there which you dropped when you're running towards your room and picked it. When he looked at the screen he saw your timeline and read all the nasty posts about you and immediately run to your room.
As your face is buried under your pillows you didn't heard your door open and shut, and you felt someone lift you up. Shocked you screamed and trash around untill you heard that familliar soothing voice that you've been dreaming to hear.

"Shhh baby its just me shhhh deep breaths" he said. You look up and saw the familliar pair of green eyes and hugged him immediately, crying harder as your grip on him tighten.

"Tell me what's wrong angel, so I can make it better" he said, rubbing your back

"Nothing can make it better haz" you said as you let your tears soak his shirt

"Shhh Its okay, I'm here now. Everything will be alright. Just tell me what's wrong and It'll all be okay" he said

"Promise?" You asked

"Promise" he said kissing your forehead

"Take a rest love, I'll be here when you wake up"

"Please dont leave me anymore" you pleaded as you feel your eyes getting heavy

"Dont worry I'll be here. Forever and always"