79. Words of wisdom (BSM)

Sorry this isn’t about the second part of the DDM. But let me tell you something;

I was scrolling through my library when I found this cool story, I don’t know when I downloaded it but it was there, its called “ IT ALL STARTED WITH AN APPLE “ by TaintedRain, so if you still haven’t checked it out, GO AND CHECK IT OUT, IT’S AWESOME. And if you already did, who’s your favourite character?

So, there’s this part I liked and kind of applied it into my bsm, I pretty much changed a lot of things in there so, yeah it was just a fan-fiction featuring the characters on that story. So, oh, before I forgot, the part two will be posted soon, sorry I started this chapter without even finishing the second part, but nevertheless I hope people will enjoy this. God bless xx.

YOUR P.O.V

Age: 19+

I don’t understand how this world works, anymore. It feels like living was just a freaking lie. I even blamed God for the things that had happened, but what changes can I make? Back when I was younger, I was really anti-social, although I’m not really that shy, I just don’t like people. I only got one friend though; she’s my best-est friend, if that’s even a word. I was a guy-hater; I really hate guys, apart from my brother and dad, which made me and my best-est friend totally opposite. She was outgoing and friendly, while I was cold and not really sociable, but that’s the thing, our differences only made us grew closer together.

~○~○~○~
One morning, at the cafeteria, she suddenly paid attention ‘again’ to my habit on  hating guys and said that if I kept on hating ‘guys’ I will never find the right one for me. What the hopper doodles, I never ever thought about getting one but being her, do you think she listened? No, she made me a deal, if I did the thing she asked me, she’ll stop obsessing over my guy hating habit and leave me alone, but if I didn’t, well she’ll make me go on that blind date she’s talking about weeks ago, so taking a little risk, I did what she asked me to do.

I threw the apple across the room, to no one in particular, were at the cafeteria by the way.  Why did I do that? Well, this was her condition; she told me that she wanted to test if the thing she saw on the internet really works, where in order to find your true love, you’d have to throw an apple across a room full of people and if you had hit someone that would be your one true love. I mean who believes in those? And how can a simple thing be the one to say if your love to someone was true? Thought so.

So I threw the apple at the air and silently prayed that it would hit the floor or the wall but after a couple of seconds, I heard someone said ‘ow’. Well tough luck I had hit someone, and it was a boy, and to add in the excitement,  I just hit the most popular guy in the school, Dannon, with an apple. So normally, everyone in the cafeteria are looking at him, I saw him stood up, picked the apple then looked around trying to find out who had chucked the apple at him.
Apparently when his eyes met mine, I already knew that he knew that it was me who threw it. But to my luck, he smiled. Yeah, literally smiled, I don’t know if it is the fake one, but he slowly walked to our booth, his eyes never leaving mine and placed the apple on the table when he reached us and you guess what he said? “I think this is yours” wow seriously?

So yeah, maybe my rule in having no boyfriend before I finished college was broken. My mother loved him, my brother did too, even my dad, and well you can’t leave my sister out of it? Hell, they were rooting for us, so it wasn’t a shock when I told them that I’ve got a boyfriend, they even took me out to celebrate. In just a few couple of months, Dannon and I became really really really close, and I am proud to say that I am falling in love with him.