82. Jealous BSM

FIRST OF ALL, I WANT TO THANK EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU WHO'S READING THIS BOOK. I JUST, I NEVER KNEW THIS WOULD GET MORETHAN A THOUSAND READS BUT NOW, WE'VE REACHED 80K+ OMFG, I CAN'T FREAKING BELIEVE IT, I KNOW COMPARE TO THE OTHER BOOKS SIMILAR TO THIS, THE READS THIS BOOK GOT IS JUST A QUARTER OR A HALF OF THE READS OTHER BOOKS GOT BUT I AM SO FREAKIN HAPPY THAT MY CRAPPY WRITING GOT THIS MUCH READS. LIKE YEAH, THIS PROBABLY ISN'T A BIG DEAL TO YA'LL BUT IT IS TO ME. AND THAT'S ALL THANKS TO YOU, FOR READING THESE STUFFS, COMMENTING, VOTING, ETC.ETC. I WOULDN'T'VE DONE IT IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU ALL SO THANK YOU SO MUCH. I AM NOW SENDING YOU ALL THE LOVE AND HAPPINESS YOU CAN FIND IN THIS PLANET.

AND, I WANTED TO APOLOGIZE FOR NOT UPDATING THAT OFTEN EVEN THOUGH I'VE SAID THAT I WILL UPDATE OFTEN THIS SUMMER BREAK. AND I FREAKING LOST THE THIRD PART OF THE DDM IF YOU STILL REMEMBER SO I'M BACK TO WRITING IT AGAIN. THOUGH PLEASE ENJOY THIS CRAPPY CREATION OF MINE HAHA AND IF YOU'RE A FILIPINO DIRECTIONER, SHOUT OUT TO YA! HAVE A BLESSED MORNING/AFTERNOON/EVENING!

~ ALSO, FORGIVE THE TYPOS, GRAMMATICAL ERRORS AND WRONG SPELLINGS. THANK YOU. ARIGATO. SALAMAT. GRACIAS. XIEXIE. MERCI. GRAZIE. GOMABSEUBNIDA. HAHAHA PEACE ~

~BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE, THERE'LL BE A FEW CHANGES IN THE POINT OF VIEWS~

HARRY STYLES BSM; JEALOUS

AGE SIXTEEN

It's Saturday, and the best-est Saturday of the year. Why? Because, my dear lovely brother will be home at this particular day! Which why in this day, I woke up extra early so I can join my mom and wait for their arrivals in the airport.

By waking up early, I mean I started my routine at six in the morning, surprise surprise! If it's just a normal Saturday, I would still be snoring at that time but it's NOT JUST A NORMAL SATURDAY, so yeah. By seven am, I'm already dressed. And all I gotta do is eat before we leave. To be honest, we'll leave at eight but I am THAT excited so yeah. Even mom was surprised I was dressed this early but she just laughed at me. Talk about being supportive. After eating, since mom is also already dressed, we head out 20 minutes before eight so we're quite early.

The airport is two hours away from home when you're riding a car, and when using the local train, it'll take half an hour more and when you go there by foot, let's say you'll arrive there tomorrow. Anyways I didn't know why I rambled about that but since the car ride is two hours away, I decided to sleep.

~ ~ ~ ~

We arrived after two hours, well that's what I know since I slept the whole ride, but judging by the time, I guess we did. Mom had parked the car and we went inside.

I was standing on my tippy toes every time someone walks out of the arrival area thing, hoping that it'd be Harry and Niall and Louis and Liam and the others. The other families were here as well, but only the parents are there, I was the only sibling who came.

Harry's arriving time is ten am and we've arrived here at exactly nine thirty, so we still have a couple more minutes to spare.

"Mom, I'll just go grab some snacks." I only had a granola bar and a box of juice for breakfast so it's no joke that I feel hungry at this time. To be honest I am already hungry back at the car and I just slept through my hunger, but now, I can't take it anymore.

"Sure dear, just make it quick yeah?"

"Yeah. Do you guys have anything you want? I'll buy it for you" I asked them, by them means the four mothers and the two dads

"No hun, we're fine"

"Alright if you said so." I made my way towards the food court thingy looking for a lovely place to buy snacks. But every food stall has yummy foods; I don't know what to buy. I clearly don't have anything in my mind right now, but food. What food though?