17. Brazillian

Age 14

Harry's POV

I'm waiting for my baby sister to arrive before we board the plane, a few minutes ago while we are waiting for our flight she announced that she's hungry so she asked Niall to come with her and buy snacks. Me, Y/N and the lads are going on a trip to 'The Bahamas' since the break started and we need time to relax, so we went to cheshire and asked Y/N to come since she's like a sister to the others so, yeah. A few minutes later Y/N arrived skipping while a laughing Niall next to her, and I noticed that she's holding a happy meal, a freaking happy meal for a 14 year old, but that's okay, its one of the reasons I love her that much. I was just about to ask her something when they announced that the plane is ready for our flight.

~on the plane~

Y/N was sitting near the window, me next to her and Louis beside me, while Liam and Niall are on the other side. Its been two hours since we are sitting here on the plane doing nothing, well I tried many times to try to sleep but every attempt I make, I failed, I was about to talk to Louis and notice that he's sleeping while Y/N on the other side is listening to some music she's blasting on her earphones, I looked at the Niam pair and they're also asleep. Well I guess I just have to play with my phone then.

Few minutes passes and I'm still bored, got nothing to do though I still can't sleep. I saw Y/N took one of her earphones on her ear and handed it to me so I took it.

"Chill bro, try to sleep we still got a long ride" she said

"Yeah, but if you notice, I can't sleep" I stated

"Ooookay" she said

"Well, will you give me an idea what I should do?" I asked. She put her finger under her chin gently tapping it, its one of her mannerism that she got from our grand mother and you'll think that she's joking, but she's not. Its kinda cute though.

"Well, I don't know, you don't like wattpad so... here" she said handing a newspaper

"Seriously" i said monotonely (is that even a word??)

"Well a kind man gave it to me when I was buying snacks so.. just deal with it okay?" She said

"Fine" I focused my attention on the news paper and saw an interesting headline.

"Two brazillian people dead in a subway accident" I read quietly and saw Y/N moved towards me, placing her head on my shoulder as I watch her.

"Two brazillian people dead in a subway accident" she read it out loud but loud enough for us only to hear. Then she said

"No way! How many is a brazillian?" She said looking at me innocently. I just laughed at her though I know she's joking and ruffled her hair.

"Go to sleep, you weird kid"

"Hahaha very funny" she said

"Well Y/N I know you love Harry, but you gotta spend less time on him if you want to be a comedian" Louis said not looking at us

"Hey, that's a horrible thing to say" i said

"Well goodnight" Y/N said closing her eyes

"Love you little one, even though you're weird" I whisphered in her ear as I kiss her goodnight and finally feeling my eyes getting heavy.

Yep, it doesn't sound great when I put it on a one shot. But I just read it somewhere and it made me laugh so I decided to make a short story on it and I thought it will sound funny when I put it but I guess its not... hahahaha 😂😂

So sorry for the slow update, but tje school is ending soon and after our final exam, I might be able to update often so... yes please dont forget to vote. Muwahhh love lots

-Cielle xx