63. Never Fall, Unless You Can Catch Yourself

So so so so so sorry for this supra late update, I don’t even know how to describe how utterly sorry I am for keeping ya’ll wait. I really hope you’d still read this book. So here’s the thing about this chapter, I didn’t know why or how I came up with this and I can’t tell you that this will be as good as those real authors’ works but at least I tried my best, am I right? So back to the topic, I actually am almost done with the chapter when I stopped writing because of some school work, ya’ know ‘cause Christmas Break is just a couple days away so, when I was about to finish this, an idea popped into my  head and I just erased almost half of it and turned everything into something more a bit tragic and yeah, I’ll stop now to avoid spoilers and let ya’ll see this chapter for yourselves. Oh and by the way, not that there will be some changes in the characters' P.O.V.  Anyways, Enjoy xx.

Age 17

“I’m walking on sunshine” I sang happily skipping on my way home

“It’s afternoon” my friend stated walking behind me

“You just ruined my mood” I stopped skipping

“That’s actually the plan baby” she winked then walks ahead me

“Jerk” I muttered stomping behind her

“Heard that”

“Bitch”

“That too”

“Mudblood”

“Heard it”

“Hmmpf” I continued walking, arms crossed and not talking. I know she’s just teasing me and I’m not angry at her I’m just annoyed; hell I can’t even get angry at her for a couple of minutes and she’s like that, always making fun of me, she always ruins my mood, but we always laugh, she’s my beast friend ever since I can remember, the only thing I do is just ignore her.

“Hey don’t be mad, I was just teasing you” she said catching up with me. I just looked at her then looked straight back not even saying anything  then strut my way towards home with my chin up, still ignoring her.

“Fine” she exclaimed throwing her hands up. I was about to walk inside when “I’ll give him a chance” she said. I squealed running towards her

“Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you” I exclaimed hugging her while I can’t stop myself from jumping

“Just so you know, I still hate him” she said when I let go “And when he hurts you” she curled her right hand into a fist and showed it to me while her other hand is positioned like she’s going to slice a neck yeah that.

“You won’t regret it I promise” I told her “Yeah whatever, go ahead and get ready, I’ll head home” she said starting to walk

“Oh and by the way” she stopped walking “You have to call me tonight, alright” she said and I saluted her. We parted ways, her crossing the road and me walking towards the door, her house is only parallel from mine so, yeah.

“Ahhhh” I squealed once I closed the door, my back resting to it. You know that feeling when you’re excited about something? Like adrenaline is pumping through your veins and you just want to let everything out?
After my squeal, I don’t know why I busted out laughing and I don’t know I squealed again, am I crazy?

“Y/N?” Harry said walking towards me “You okay? I heard a scream” he said frantically searching for some scratches or bruises on me

“I’m fine, guess what Harry, guess what?” I told him I can feel my eyes glimmering, what? Can I feel it? I don’t think so, well whatever