»3«

Kian  »a/n okay so probably this story will be very very dirty, so if you don't like dirty stories then don't read this lawl«

Indigo and I were downstairs in the living room, discussing the rules in the house. "Okay, since your staying here for a long time, we won't let you do whatever you want. There are rules in this house, that you must follow." I said. She nodded. "And what are those rules?" She laughed. "Rule one is that you must do whatever we say, no matter what." I said. "Mmm.." She nodded. "Rule number two is that you cannot text anybody, unless I approve of it." I put my arm around Indigo. "Is that it?" She asked. I nodded. "If you don't follow my rules, you'll get punished, you got it baby girl?" I smirked. "And what if I wanna get punished?" She smirked back at me. "Then i'll pound you so fucking hard, baby." I smacked her ass. "Ooh, fuck yes." She smiled and kissed me. She started palming me through my sweatpants. I could already feel myself getting hard. "Umph fuck baby.. you're gonna make me cum everywhere." I moaned. "That's my goal." She smiled with a wink. I grabbed her wrist, stopping her from going further. "Stop, fuck." I groaned. She giggled and layed next to me. "Can we go somewhere? I'm sick of staying home." She asked. "Yeah sure." I smiled. "Yay! I'm gonna get ready." She jumped off the couch and ran upstairs. I laughed and waited for her to get ready.

»later on«
Indigo
"Kiannnn! I wanna go to-" "Victoria Secret? Yeah I thought so." He smirked, grabbing my wrist hard and pulling me to Victoria Secret. "Ow, fuck!" I winced. He still didn't stop. "Kian, you're hurting me!" I whimpered. He looked at me in the eyes. He was pissed. Then he realized what he had done and looked at me in sorrow. He let go of my wrist and pulled me into a hug. "I'm so sorry I hurt you." He whispered, sounding like he was on the edge of crying. "No, no baby don't cry it's okay I'm fine. Just a little bruise, don't worry." I cooed. "I didn't mean to hurt you." He said, still sounding like he was gonna cry. "Shhh, baby. You can't cry in the mall.." I whispered. He nodded and sniffled. "Here come on, you said you wanted to go to Victoria Secret." I smiled. His face lighted up, and smirked at me. I giggled and walked inside with him. I glanced at my wrist, to see that it was all purple and blue. 'Dammit,' I thought.

"You would look fucking sexy in this, baby." He smirked, holding up a red laced thong. I looked at him and laughed. "If you were in this, I would definitely eat you up." He growled. "How about you try these on, while I pick you out a bra that would make you look even more sexy." He said. "You don't even know my size!" I laughed. "Oh trust me baby, I know." He smirked. "Fucking weirdo." I mumbled and went into the dressing rooms. I slipped off my pants, and put the thong on. It made me look so fucking weird. I was really insecure about my body, because I don't want people seeing my body. I immeadiatly took it off and then put back my pants. I walked out of the stalls and went to find Kian. "Does it fit?" He asked. "Yeah. But I don't think I look pretty-" He cut me off. "No, don't say that baby. You look sexy no matter what." He said. "Lies." I giggled. He brought me to the fitting rooms again, and pushed me to the wall gently. "Put these on." He commanded. "I just tried them on, Kian." I sighed. "Put them on before I fuck your brains out." He growled. I quickly put them on. "Perfect." He whispered and grinded on me. "Oooh.. Kian, baby." I moaned. After 2 minutes, he stopped. I whimpered and pulled him back. "Baby please.." I groaned. "What baby? Tell me what you want." "I want you to fuck me so hard, until I can't walk." I smirked. "That's all I needed to hear." He said before taking off his pants and letting his dick out. "You better be quiet, or I'll go faster and harder each time you moan." He said. I nodded. He placed his dick at my entrance. He slowly put it in. "Tell me if it hurts, okay?" He whispered. Once it was in, he went slow. "Baby it hurts." I whispered. He pulled out. "Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded. "Put it back in." I said. He nodded and put it in. He went slow, and picked up the speed each time. "Baby, faster." I whispered. He smirked and pulled out. I whimpered and told him to put it back in. "If you say so, baby." He smirked and slammed into me. I moaned so loud, Kian covered my mouth with his hands. "You want every one to hear you? If not, then shut the fuck up." He growled, before going super fast. "OH FUCK." I whimpered. He went even faster, and kept his hand on my mouth. He pulled out of me, as I whimpered. "Suck my cock, baby girl." He said. I smiled and licked his tip. "Don't fucking tease me." He growled. I laughed and put my mouth on his dick. I pumped his dick, and continued sucking. "Baby you're so good." He moaned. "Shh.." I whispered and started pumping faster. He flipped me over, and thrusted into me. "Oh my- Kian!" I screamed. He put his hand over my mouth again, and continued thrusting. "Baby I'm gonna cum." I whimpered. "Me too." He said. We both cummed at the same time and breathed heavily. "That was amazing." I breathed. "Round two later?" He smirked. "Maybe." I said with a wink. We both changed into our clothes, and walked out of the fitting rooms. This girl who I suppose worked there, looked at us strangely. She walked up to me and whispered, "Next time be a bit more quiet."
I blushed and continued walking with Kian. "So we're buying this?" I asked. "I mean you look sexy as fuck in them, and plus you've already wore it." He winked. I smiled as we walked to the desk and payed for it.